“Love the Gyros”

Cuisines: Greek
Cheyenne, WY
“Love the Gyros”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I never tried a REAL Gyro until 2 years ago and I am now a Renzio's addict. We have another Greek restaurant in Cheyenne but it just doesn't come close to Renzio's as far as taste! The Gyros with feta - Oh My, and the Fries with that crunchy stuff on em - Yum!

• Visited July 2012

“Crazy to get such good food in the mall!”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I usually see mall food as being the generic chain, or occasionally something different but too expensive to justify. My family and I have loved Renzios for years! The service is fast and usually pretty friendly. The gyros are just flat out amazing, esp with the sauce on them. Their salads are deelish! Their fries are crazy good, I've never found their equal anywhere. And their prices are always reasonable. Definitely a good meal and good price for it here!

Leawood, Kansas
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed October 6, 2008

For fast food the quality was above average. The gyro platter was tasty.

1 Thank Verzani