“A really nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 187 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Somerset, England
“A really nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Still recovering from a long flight the day before and a somewhat hectic sightseeing trip around Cheyenne we decided to walk over to this restaurant which wasn't too far from our hotel. Didn't know this was part of a chain. We all enjoyed our steak meals and would happily return there again if we were in the area. Served by friendly staff.

• Visited June 2012

Wichita, Kansas
“Disappointed on my first ever visit to this chain of restaurants.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We decided to visit this restuarant due to the fact that is was directly in the parking lot of our hotel. I had heard good things about Outback, so was looking forward to good food! What we got was average food and average service. The price was high (lowest prices are @ $12.00) for what we got. They were not ready for our large party of 14, although we called ahead of time. They tried to serve us two tiny loaves of bread, (the same amount they served the table next to us that had two people) but did bring more after we complained. They waitress was nice and friendly. They didn't have 4 pork tenderloins, so one person had to order something different. The famous bloomin onion appetizer was TINY! Really just a regular sized onion...and it was $6.99, so that was disappointing. (hardly enough for 4 out of 6 of us to eat from). To be fair, the orders were delivered in a timely fashion, and were correct.

• Visited July 2012
Madison
“Always a good standby restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We generally eat at local restaurants but if the options are limited we'll search for an Outback. We have rarely had a bad experience. This restaurant was no exception. I had the wedge salad with the petite filet. The portion was perfect and the dish was really good. My husband got the coconut shrimp which is one of his favorite menu items. As is typical, the service was good and the food was delivered in a timely fashion.

Visited June 2012
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Yep - it's an Outback.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Ok, it's an Outback so I expected a 'cut above' just a little. Busy Saturday night, so a minor excuse, but the chopped salad was not chopped, the char broiled steak was not char broiled, the meat was tough and overdone. This has NEVER happened to me at any Outback in the country before.

We did have a big group, so they added a mandatory 18% tip which I could live with, but then they did not advise us that they had done so. The waiter even had the audacity to ask the one member of the group whom paid cash if he wanted change. (darn right I do). The 18% went on the alcohol too. Bad form people, tell somebody when you do that.

Terrible food for those of us who had steak. The salad was a major disappointment for me. I did hear that the seafood was quite good, but the 'frozen lobster tail' you might want to steer away from.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mabollinger
Irvine, California
“Solid As Always, and YAY for David the Waiter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Okay, everyone knows outback. We were tired and hungry. David the waiter took care of us on June 28, 2012. He's young and inexperienced, but sweet and attentive, responsive and flexible. We had another great meal at an Outback. We're becoming major fans, maybe even honorary Austraians.

My compliments to the management for the great place running here, and don't forget David. Thanks.

PS - I had the ribeye encrusted with blue cheese. I wouldn't do the cheese fries again that David recommended (sorry David). They were too rich and greasy, Everything else was spot on. And the two-for-one Fosters on Thurs. is awesome!

• Visited June 2012