“Terrible experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The customer service was terrible. No alternatives other than what was sitting out were offered for food choices even though they have a full menu posted. They seemed annoyed when asked about pepperoni rolls. The employees were extremely unfriendly and unmotivated. They appeared to all have attitudes. On a separate visit, the cashier was texting and using his cell phone while holding my debit card. This made me uncomfortable, because I had no idea if he was stealing my information. Plus it was just really bad service using his cell phone while dealing with customers. I like the pizza, but I have had more bad experiences at this restaurant than good. I will not eat here anymore and will be sure to spread the word to friends and family not to eat at Parkway Pizza.

2  Thank Wade R

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Not too fond of their pizza but their pizza rolls are yummy! A small restaurant and the service was just okay.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I'm from the east coast and for all of the years I've lived out here in Cheyenne, nothing comes close to real east coast pizza. Parkway reminds me what real pizza should taste like where the slices are the size of your face and the box barely fits in your car. It's amazing and affordable and all due respect to the other joints in town but even attempting to compare Parkway to the other pizza places in Cheyenne is not just insulting to Parkway but insulting to pizza itself! It is a disservice to your mouth to not eat there.

2  Thank falsecharlie
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I am from NYC and while the service and the people are great, the pizza slices are way small for NY pizza, they cater to the Wyoming taste, come to NYC and to the boroughs where the pies are the sizes of man whole covers.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I ordered their special sub and my husband had a slice of pizza and a calzone. Both were really good, but made both of us feel just awful from about 1/2 hour after we ate until the following morning. I don't think it was food poisoning, because we've had that and it wasn't that bad, but it was an uncomfortable night for sure. Sadly, we won't be returning. Good food, bad reaction reaction from eating it.

1  Thank Jmbrendle