“Not Bad”

Avanti Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
“Not Bad”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

A little expensive for the types of foods the serve but over all is good. A little on the loud side so you don't want to take babies here.

Visited November 2011

“average food”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The food is good, but nothing exceptional. The wife said she will not return here.

Evans, Colorado
“Like going to Grandma's house”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

It is quaint, and out of the 60's or 70's and on the weekends they have an accordion player.
I've been 3 different times to the buffet the food is good but not great, a little bland. I think the pasta and the sausage is homemade. There is Ice-burg lettuce and jello on the buffet.
But it feels/tastes like I just went to Grandma's house, and I like that!

• Visited October 2011
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Wouldn't even send my worse enemy here!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Sevice was bad, staff was busy cleaning glass from tables and the smell of window cleaner was over powering, amybe they should clean when there are not customers present. Music was loud, waitress was rude, salad dressing came in a packet, shimp was frozen, scampi was so spicy I couldn't even eat three bites, they didn't ask if everything was ok or I would have told them how bad it was I can't believe I paid for that meal.

• Visited August 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“OK Food, But Affordable”
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We go to Cheyenne twice a year and we decided to try this for something different. We had the buffet and found out that most of the food was made from scratch. It was OK, not the best, but definitely not the worst I have had. The breadsticks were the best part of the buffet.

The service was excellent, but we could of done without the music.

If you opt not to try the buffet, the prices for the food is pretty reasonable.