“Delish-ess!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dynasty Cafe
Ranked #75 of 186 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cheyenne, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delish-ess!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Coming into town i had always stopped by the Dynasty Cafe, we always order different things everytime we come, just to try something different. We always have the same waitress as if she never leaves the place! She was in tip top shape and had helped us throughout our whole order. Our waitress was kind and helpful on suggestions. The pupu platter was by far the best, just after the appetizer i was already full! i had a ton of leftovers to take home the next day to eat! Talk about a food overload. I love this place it has been my all time favourites! in town especially

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sharyl1265

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“How are they still open?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have lived in Cheyenne for 20+ years and I have never seen a restaurant in such poor conditions. I mean, it was so bad that I had to go out of my way to write my first review of ANYTHING, EVER. So, first things first - I had fond memories of the place from when I was a little kiddo. Family dinners, friendly service, good food (I guess it was good I was like 10 years old - I would eat anything). I received none of that. Seriously someone needs to inspect that entire place.

1. As soon as I sat down I noticed that the table cloth edges were COVERED with nasty food sludge that someone wiped on it (have you heard of a napkin?).

2. I reach for the salt and to my surprise it stayed perfectly still when I held it upside down. It had turned entirely into a solid. I told the waitress that she should should probably take this back to the kitchen and get a new one. She never brought me a new one.

3. The poo-poo platter grill was disgusting. Not CLEAN at ALL. Nasty burnt memories of everyone who has ever used it in the past 10 years. Why would I ever put my food on that?

4. Speaking of poo poo - every piece of shrimp I had was not clean and still had the intestine it. Ask anyone with a shred of cooking knowledge and they will tell you that you need to CLEAN IT. IT IS POOP.

5. Every vegetable that came to me was canned. No doubt canned. I mean come on at least buy some fresh mushrooms. The little brown slices look so sad.

6. The waitress was definitely not friendly. In fact she stopped at our table once, because she probably knew she would have to deal with complaints (and I don't complain EVER - I even let the first hair slide....).

7. The water was terrible. It tasted like copper and sulfur. So we immediately wanted some soda instead of sewage to drink, but alas, our waitress never showed up. Therefore, I had to steal a cup off of another table and go get a soda for my girlfriend myself.

8. Tasteless. We had two dishes and they were both bland bland bland.

9. I am probably missing something, but I feel like all of this should be enough to keep you away from this abomination of a Chinese Restaurant.

10. Oh, the rice was decent.

• Visited March 2014
Sunriver, Oregon
“fast hot delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Full menu for delivery, the large order arived hot and delishes even tho it had snowed 8" and was -13 deg happy and curtious driver dispite the weather conditons.

Visited December 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“I would not waste my time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I called in an order for delivery yesterday at 3:30 PM. I figured it would be delivered in good time since I ordered between the lunch and dinner rush. It took almost an hour and the food was only warm. When I opened the greasy bag I found it was only half of the right order. I had ordered Egg Foo Young and Shrimp with Lobster sauce. I only got the Egg Foo Young and something that looks like beef and mushrooms. I called and told them that they got the order wrong. The lady said she would call the delivery guy and ask if he had just given us the wrong order, then she would call me back. She never did call back. The delivery guy came back, eventually to get the beef/mushroom thing and said he would be back in 10 minutes with the Shrimp and Lobster sauce. An hour later he was back, finally. I think he expected to get a second tip, I was not about to tip someone for making the order right after it was the restaurants mistake. So finally after 3 hours Mom and I had our correct order. Unfortunately, the food was barely mediocre at best. I definitely would not recommend Dynasty Café to anyone. This was not the first time we have had a problem, but we do believe in second chances. There will not be a third.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Great take out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We got take out from here, food was tasty, my wife Moira said how good the food was which is rare lol for her and means it was great! We will use again. Tasty!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Dynasty Cafe? Share your experiences!