“go here”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 206 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The servers were happy to be there. The food was great-had pot stickers, thai noodle dish, thai iced coffee, the noodle dish had the largest snow peas I've ever seen (my favorite) & its not expensive.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a very good restaurant if you like Thai cuisine. My wife likes curry dishes and they really nail them here. The variety of other Thai dishes is large and varied. We dined there last evening and I had the Pad Thai. It was very good as usual. You need to tell the waitress how hot you like it when you order and they will get it just the way you like it. The wine selection is small but adequate, and prices are reasonable. I can't think of a reason not to dine here if you like this sort of fare.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Hands down the worst service I've ever experienced in a restaurant. The food is average and the atmosphere is lacking, but the service was so bad that I will not be returning. Over the course of an hour, that waitstaff has come to the table just four times--once to take my order, another to deliver the food, a third time to deliver drinks, and lastly to clear the plates. Yes... The drinks came after the food. But most aggravating is that the plates have been cleared from the table for 40 minutes and I've yet to receive the bill. Looking around at other customers, I'm not the only one dealing with the incredibly poor service. Unfortunate.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were seated in a corner table in a small restaurant copiously decorated with Thai themed stuff. I love Thai favors but admit to being a heat wimp. Small sample soups were brought out and very delicious. We ordered a variety of appetizers to share, and I can give thumbs up all around. Unfortunately my main course was a misfire. I ordered the mussels, which were not noted as spicy on the menu. The waiter said, "Spicy basil mussels?" This was a little alarming, as I can take a little heat but not much. I let him know how wimpy I was and he assured me it was on the milder side. When they arrived, I found the heat level too intense to enjoy the meal. I don't know if that's because they were hotter than advertised or that I am just a heat coward. The mussels were overcooked as well. I sampled other's meals and enjoyed them so I'll come again next time I'm in Cheyenne, but not order the mussels.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Somehow this food didn't excite us the way Thai food has in New York City or the Bay Area, where we have had our other limited experience. The Asparagus and Shrimp was bland; the vegetables were fresh and the shrimp cooked just about right (not dried out) but the soy-based sauce didn't add much to the taste. The Sesame Chicken was well-trimmed, sweet, with a goodly amount of batter, in more than adequate quantity; it got to be a bit much, though, since it was a lot of the same thing. Service was friendly and very good (disclaimer: our table of 5 was the only table in the restaurant at the time), and the food was brought out promptly -- kudos in those areas. The experience: pleasant. The food: not exciting.