“Awesome Thai Food”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were so happy that we chose Anong's for our dinner on Sunday, September 1. They are not usually open on Sunday, but they were this past weekend, because they planned to close for Labor Day. Both the Asparagus and Shrimp and the Salmon and Vegetables with Green Curry were outstanding.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Being a foodie and living in Cheyenne are kind of opposing ideas. However, this restaurant changed all of that for me! FANTASTIC Thai dishes, prepared perfectly every single time. This Thai food rivals many of the great Thai restaurants in much larger, metropolitan areas. These folks have figured out what no one else seems to: people in Cheyenne really do want more than burgers and chain food! I hope this restaurant maintains the quality and stays here forever!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was happy to find out Anong's was opening in Cheyenne. I had dined at the other locations in Rawlins and Laramie. Each restaurant and each time, I have not been disappointed with my meals.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was excited to hear that Anong's was opening in Cheyenne, as I had been to the one in Laramie a few years ago. Last week I finally had a cnahce to try it, and it was better than I ever remembered even. I ordered the roasted duck curry, which is a red curry with vegetables and rice. The duck was cooked perfectly, not overdone. The skin was roasted cooked perfectly. The curry had an awesome authentic flavor, and having recently returned from Thailand I was excited to taste those same great flavors again. I think it would have been better had it been spicier though, but that's just a personal preference. The eggrolls weren't amazing, but not bad. My friend ordered a tofu fried rice and thought it was a great option for a vegetarian, although he also had add quite a bit of spice to it as well. The décor in the new restaurant looks great, and has a nice feel, whether going out with family, friends, or even on a romantic date. The open seating makes it feel a little different but has a great feel. Prices were higher than a lot of restaurants around town, but I thought it was reasonable for a great meal and different food than any other place in Cheyenne. So great to see new options! Oh, our server wasn't amazing, but I will definitely give them another chance!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Anong's Thai Cuisine is excellent. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Obviously they must Americanize their Thai recipes in order to appeal to their customers, and although they have done so by offering American Chinese dishes and toning down the delicious seasoning that is used in real Thai cooking, the result is still quite pleasing. The service was very good.