“A nice surprise”

Anong's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Anong's Thai Cuisine is excellent. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Obviously they must Americanize their Thai recipes in order to appeal to their customers, and although they have done so by offering American Chinese dishes and toning down the delicious seasoning that is used in real Thai cooking, the result is still quite pleasing. The service was very good.

There are newer reviews for Anong's Thai Cuisine

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We finally have thai food in Cheyenne, and as a bonus - it's fantastic. In the past my wife and I have had to travel south to the front range for thai, but now that Anong's has opened there is absolutely no reason to go out of town.

The Larb appetizer is a great salad that makes a meal just by itself. My favorite entree is the Massaman chicken curry, it's one of the best curries I have ever had. The Pad Thai is also very good.

Service has always been prompt. Anong's is well worth a stop if you need a thai fix.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food here was very good! The food arrived very quickly, was beautifully presented and the prices were very reasonable. We were given soup as soon as we were seated and before even looking at the menu. I think that is a great idea! The wait staff was very kind and they went out of their way to accommodate my husband's special dessert order, adding extra ice cream without charging extra. They were also willing to let us try a sample of the green tea ice cream just for fun. The fried ice cream was, in my opinion, mmm mmm good! I hope people will give this restaurant a try and that it will do well in Cheyenne!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fantastic food and neat atmosphere! Service has improved since visiting during their opening month as to be expected. Great variety of food and flavors ranging from sweet to salty. If you like sweet flavored dishes I recommend the Pad Thai. My favorite is the Yellow Chicken Curry. The yellow curry has a great combination of spices. It’s even better when you pump up the heat of the dish. Don’t be afraid to jump out of your comfort zone, I have yet to find a bad entree here.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The food and atmosphere were outstanding in this quaint restaurant just outside of downtown Cheyenne! This is must try for sure...