“Great Place!”
Review of Paramount Cafe

Paramount Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Serving coffee, lattes, frappes, smoothies, bubble tea and we pride ourselves on making the best cappuccinos with amazing foam!
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great Place!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This little coffee shop as a great atmosphere if you want to work alone on your computer, or meet for coffee with a friend. They even have a drink for your dog, called the Pupacino. Very friendly and relaxed.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank keithandkellyg

Casper, Wyoming
“Everything about this place is amazing!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We just moved here and decided to try out paramount because we wanted to try a bubble tea. Our first trip I got a green tea one with tapioca bubbles. I loved the green tea flavor but wasn't a fan of the tapioca( I think it's more of an acquired taste). My boyfriend got the banana split with strawberry bubbles and loved it! He's got it everytime since. We have been making it a regular Sunday morning trip:) they're chai tea is to die for! Better than Starbucks and their chocolate and pistachio macarons are delicious:)

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Good chai, friendly service”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Just passing through town we stopped here and found the marquee out front a nice touch. I had the chai, which tasted a little like pumpkin pie, and a bagel. I wish they had more food options- we were very hungry but probably shouldn't have gone to a coffee shop hoping to eat lunch there.
The service was good and I could tell they were trying to be very friendly. I would go again if ever in Cheyenne.

Cheyenne
“Wonderful Coffee”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I like that its not a Chain coffee shop.
Unique atmoshper Great Service. Clean.
Nice music, fun specials,

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Joe O
Loveland, Colorado
“Cozy, tasty, friendly”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I stopped here as we were in Cheyenne for New Year's Eve. Just arrived in town, and wandering downtown to find a snack before heading to our hotel and dinner later. We found this cozy non-Starbucks location with tasty treats and drinks, and very friendly staff. The young gals working this afternoon were very welcoming and made us feel like we'd arrived at a friend's home. Lots of comfy seating and a variety of tasty treats and drinks. I had the Mary Poppins, which was delicious; hubby had the hot chocolate which he said was very chocolatey and good. We shared a fresh cinnamon roll, which had the perfect amount of cream cheese frosting. We'd definitely recommend Paramount Cafe!

• Visited December 2013