“Hidden Gem”

Golden House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 207 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My buddy and I were out to lunch and were tired of the same ol same ol. He said that he had been having good luck at this Chinese Restaurant and did I want to give it try. Well I had been here a few times over the years but it never stood out… We had the buffet and it was fantastic. All the food was fresh and hot and made just like you ordered it off the menu. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly and the price was in line with other lunch buffets.

Not many people were here making it nice a low key… but I hope word gets out as its nice to have a locally owned restaurant in a city filled with “chains”.

If you want some good Chinese give it a go… maybe it will be your new hidden gem.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Iplaced a very large order was told 1 hr. The food arrived in 45min.hot even tho it hade been snowing all day and was -13 below

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Ordered take out for dinner and the spring rolls and lo mein was delicious! The jumbo shrimp were disappointing... They were hammered out thin and over breaded.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were recently in Cheyenne for a business trip. The roads were terrible because of a typical Spring Snow Storm and we were so tired we didn't want to go out so we ordered in & the delivered to our hotel room. There was so much food we ate it for the next 2 days as the weather had not improved to go out.....but it was even better the next day and since there was so much food we just shared the left overs. I will go to their restaurant on our next visit to Cheyenne! General Tso was very good!