“Glad I finally tried it”

Ruby Juice Fruit & Smoothies
Ranked #34 of 190 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
“Glad I finally tried it”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to try Ruby juice for some time and I'm glad I finally did. For lunch today I had the Hawaiian cashew chicken salad wrap and it was excellent. They make their wraps fresh daily. Looking forward to trying other menu items.

Wyoming
“A healthy asset”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

An oasis in a downtown with only a few healthy options. Ruby Juice is a no-nonsense spot where you can grab a healthy smoothie or fruit/veg drink of your choice. They have a nice selection of wraps, though the tortilla to filling ratio is a little heavy for my taste. The soups are excellent in my experience, including the vegetarian chili and Thai chicken Rice. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Seating can be a bit limited during the lunch rush, but generally that's not a huge problem

• Visited April 2014
San Diego, California, United States
“Healthy in Cheyenne”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

In a state full of meat, potatoes, white bread, and canned vegetables, this place is a Californian's relief!

Lots and lots of choices! I highly recommend paying the extra 50 cents to have an ounce of fresh ginger added to your smoothie. After a few days of eating unhealthy but declicious midwestern cuisine, Ruby Juice's smoothies certainly helped me with my constipation. TMI, sorry!

The owner is a sweet blonde haired lady whom chatted us up.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank John P
Boulder, Colorado
“Best spot in Cheyenne.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place was a gem to find in Cheyenne. There's not too many healthy spots so it was really nice to find some good wraps with greens and juice. I do not eat beef, so it's a bit of a challenging city. I *believe* their hours are 7am-7pm most days (call!) because we missed the boat the first night and barely made it the second. The peach smoothie was delicious and they were more than willing to help find some substitutes. The hummus wraps was great and my partner like the salad and his chicken wrap fine. We will definitely visit this spot when we are in Cheyenne in the future. It was easy to park.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Malinda P
mainlinegirl610
“Clean and friendly”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a casual lunch and a local sent us here. I had a delicious turkey, Swiss and avocado wrap. One of my friends had chicken noodle soup that she thought was very good with plenty of chicken and not greasy. Very good grilled cheese and stuffed pretzels. Staff is extremely friendly.

Visited September 2013