“So good!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“So good!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food, some sides are kind of small as far as serving size, but the BBQ is fantastic. Sweet with just enough spice. We've gone here time and time again! Love the hush puppies.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Probably won't go back”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

It's basically the only real BBQ in Cheyenne and was rated highly on tripadvisor (Steamboats is not a real BBQ place in my opinion and I would not go back there again either). I had the Slawpy Hog sandwich which I would probably not order again because at $7+ for the sandwich by itself, it really wasn't worth it. The pulled pork had a sweet sauce on it which I am not a fan of, but the slaw was pretty good. Had I known, I would have tried to order it without the sauce and added what I wanted. They also had a sweet sauce and a mustard based sauce table side. The kids had corn dogs which were pretty generic. The wife had the brisket plate with baked beans and fries ($10+). The brisket was tender and the beans had good flavor. So for $44, I ordered 2 Slawpy Hogs ($16) a brisket dinner plate ($11) 3 plain corn dogs which wasn't on the menu ?$ (they had a kid's corn dog meal but just wanted the corn dog) 6 fountain waters ?$ plus 6% tax. So, I figured out I paid $18 for 3 plain corn dogs, 6 cups of water and tax. They don't itemize the prices on the order or charge receipt so I didn't have an opportunity to check it plus being there with the 3 young un's who were starving I wasn't paying attention (my bad). Last comment on the place, the bathroom which is shared by everyone was pretty disgusting and in poor condition.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank Chey85
Henryetta, Oklahoma
“The Best !”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We ate here a number of times while staying in Cheyenne. This is a great BBQ
place to eat. They have the BEST COLESLAW Ive ever had!! Great catfish and
BBQ too. Wish I could get coleslaw as good as theirs here at home in Oklahoma.
Highly recommend this place. Its a casual place and nothing fancy but they are
great friendly people that make great food. I WILL GO AGAIN when in Cheyenne.

• Visited March 2013
Cheyenne
“Slow service.. Ok food”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have gone here a few times as people seem to always want to try it. I can say that most of the time, once you try it you are good for a long while. I have had BBQ all over the place and this is just OK. It takes a very long time to get your food and if you are with a group it all comes out at differnt times... so some of you will be done eating when others still don't have their food. I tend to wait for everyone and that makes my food cold most of the time.

The staff are friendly but very set in their ways. Not much room for anything "done your way".

All in all this isn't a place that I am excited to go to, but when others suggest it I will go along.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank TDxDefence
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great Food - Good Place to Eat!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been here several times and always have something different. The Brisket is killer! You can not go wrong with this place!

Visited January 2014