“Come Hungry”
Review of Mitchell's BBQ - CLOSED

Mitchell's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Come Hungry”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Best BBQ this side of the Mississippi. The biggest problem was that I couldn't eat more. Ribs were wonderful and full of meat. Catfish was perfect- not greasy or over cooked. Beans were great (I added some of the house bbq sauce) and the potato salad was excellent. I will be back when I am in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Menifee, California
“Great place to eat in Cheyenne”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Four of us were on a 19 day road trip and before we left CA we read about Mitchell's BBQ on Trip Advisors. We were not disappointed. We all had the pulled pork sandwich (slawpyhawg). It was wonderful. We each had different side dishes, fries, sweet potato fries, fried okra and onion rings and all were great. We also tried the collared greens which was great. You could not ask for better service and everyone that worked there were very friendly. You order the food at the counter and the server delivers it to your table. Would highly recommend Mitchell's BBQ for anyone traveling through Cheyenne,

• Visited May 2013
Wyoming
“This restaurant is also Rated # 70”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

There are other reviews for this restaurant. It is also rated as # 70. I found the food overpriced for what we got. Was charged wrong amount twice. The catfish is good, and have had a mixed bag on ribs. One time good, the next time filled with fat and gristle.

• Visited November 2012
Erie, Colorado
“Amazing! Great find in Cheyenne.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went here with a group of 5. Pretty hard to find the place as it is off Lincolnway and a few blocks from the capitol. Staff was great! They checked on our party at least four times after meal was served to make sure we had what we needed. Food was great barbeque. I personally thought the pork was the best. Music was a nice touch as well. Will be back for sure.

• Visited May 2013
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“YUMMY”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

What else can I say? It was amazing! Delicious! I had ribs and my husband had Oh goodness I can't remember the name of it. It was silly sounding but it was the pulled pork. He raved. The coleslaw was wonderful. Onion rings and okra were good. The ribs! Did I mention those. Wow, they were just wonderful. The people who work there are friendly and fun. Very casual place. Don't miss it!!!

Visited April 2013