“Great bartenders”

Old Chicago
Ranked #94 of 207 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This location seems to get a lot of regulars. Service is quick and food is hot. One of the better Old Chicago's in the west. Great happy hour specials.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We enjoyed our stop at this restaurant. They have pizza and pasta and salads. They are reasonably priced. They have a buffet, and stuff you could order from the menu. We tried the buffet, it had a great variety of pizza and pasta. We also went a 2nd time a few months later and had a wonderful salad. Their tea is the best :D The staff are efficient and friendly. We will return again

Reviewed February 13, 2013

A group of us has been going to Old Chicago for Friday happy hour for year now. The last two Fridays, the pints of beers haven't been full, so I jokingling our server what was up, and he said the National Corporate has told them they can only fill the glasses to within and inch. He also said that they would be audited on the amounts they were pouring! Then, to top that, when I got my bill, I was charged the premium (and incorrect) price for my beer. When I asked the server about that, he said he couldn't change it. I showed him their bar menu that clearly showed happy hour domestic pints were $2,75, craft and micro pints were $3.25 (my order) and premium (Guinness, Stella & two more) were $4.25. My beers were $4.29 each. He said I could talk to the manager if I wasn't satisfied, so I asked him to send her over. She came and said, yes, corporate wouldn't let them fill the glasses and that the price was also corporate's change and that she couldn't adjust it. l showed her the Happy Hour menu and she had no response. After a little more discussion, she took one of my wife's beers ($3,25) off our tab.

This place has had a nearly complete turnover of wait staff in the past few months, and some quit due to the anti-customer stance.

Food is average at best, service is poor to average and they are intentionally and secretly taking advantage of the customer. I can find much better choices elsewhere.

1  Thank WyomingJimbo
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to Old Chicago today for lunch with several friends. I was pleased with the service, though we had to ask to be moved to a larger area as there were 10 of us and they tried to fit us into an extra long booth. I ordered the Italian Sausage Stromboli. It was very good, but messy. I had to ask for marinara sauce to go with it, I think it should automatically come with the stromboli. Everything I have ever ordered when I visit there has been good to very good. The only criticism I have is the length of time I have to wait for the food. Some of my friends ordered the buffet and they were done eating before my food even made it to the table. At least I know my food i fresh. I enjoy the atmosphere at Old Chicago, though it was a little loud, which made it difficult to visit with my friends.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

ok, it's a chain. I know! but they do have a good selection of beers, including local/regional brews, and the food is pretty good. nice place to watch a game or two while enjoying a variety of beers.

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!