“Poor atmosphere, noisy, and mediocre food.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor atmosphere, noisy, and mediocre food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The best thing I can say is that our waiter was friendly. The dining area is noisy and the housekeeping only mediocre. Food was mediocre as well, and not a good value for the money.

Visited May 2012

Estes Park, Colorado
“I question why we even tried.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

IHOP has good food... Thats it. The rest of the place is a giant pool of filth. When our "personality- lacking" waiter sat us down, he sat us down next to a pile of filth on the floor, and the table. We were wondering how many times the waiter was going to walk past the pile of dirty plates on the table next to us. Then, after serving our food, he went to wander around the kitchen for 30 minutes. My dad had to go get the guy to tell him that we needed maple syrup and my mom's plate hadn't come out of the kitchen. We left with no tip on the table. We left and I looked back and saw that about a half of the cooks and waiters were out back smoking. I felt dirty after our trip in there. I still assume that the pile of plates are still on the table. I dont recommend this place to anyone, no matter how much I disliked them.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Peeta_Mellark
Jackson, Michigan
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

A favorite with the kids and grandkids, we came here for dinner. I always got the potato pancakes which were so good only to find them removed from their menu! If you don't want sweet, you are out of luck on pancakes! Had to get a dinner, which was mediocre at best! WHY DID IHOP REMOVE THE POTATO PANCAKES FROM THE MENU?!

Visited July 2012
Somerset, England
“Always good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

We always try to find IHOPs for breakfast when visiting the USA as we've found them to be very good value for money. The service was a little slow but they were extremely busy. The breakfast was up to the usual standard and we left very satisfied.

Visited June 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“everything is terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

food sucks, service sucks, everyone who works there sucks

half the staff is out back smoking at any given time took 2 hours in total just to eat breakfast because the cook took too long just to make burnt pancakes

no wonder nobody is ever in there it's terrible and I learned my lesson. don't make the same mistake I did stay far away

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank wafflish

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!