“Great Pizza, mediocre service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mr. Jim's Pizza

Mr. Jim's Pizza
Ranked #69 of 186 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great Pizza, mediocre service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have ordered Mr Jim's Pizza several times over the last few months. I will not order from them again. The problem isn't the pizza... when you get it the pizza, the spagetti and lasagna have all been very good. Maybe the best in town, however, I've consistently had problems with very long delivery times, missing items on pizzas and salads and missing dipping sauces.

The last time when it took more than 90 minutes, with no call or anything, I was told they were down to one oven. Another time, I ordered a pizza and lasagna and evetually, someone showed up with the pizza and told me they were out of lasagna and did I want hime to go back and get some spagetti instead. I understand restaurants have problems and run out of items, but they also have my phone number and have never called about a problem.

I have also taken their post-purchase survey, outliniing the same issues and have never heard from anyone. The food is good, when and if you get it, but the agravation is not worth it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Cheyenne, WY
“Mmmmm, tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our group likes to get together for drinks and pizza at a local golf club. We used to order from different pizza places in town but kept getting disappointed with taste and order screw ups.

There are no more debates about where we're ordering! Mr. Jim's is it now. It's delicious, usually quick and they remember our requests for hot pepper and cheese packets. They're meaty pizza is delicious!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lansing, Michigan
“ono grinds, speedy service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

great pizza, tried it for the first time last night and will definitely order again! ordered online, had food in hand in about 30 minutes. hot, tasty and reasonably priced, delivered right to your door. can't beat it for value and quality

• Visited January 2013
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ordered pizza, spagetti, and bread, and it was really good. We order from them a lot because we really like the way their pizza tastes. It also delivers to our house, which is always a plus!

Visited November 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“high quality pizza for a nice price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Mr. Jims is fantastic they make high quality pizza with actual fresh ingredients for the same price pizza hut charges for their "speciality pizzas"

I would highly reccomend you order from them instead of pizza hut or the other big chains

• Visited August 2011