“Great Service and Ammenities!!!”

Hampton Inn Cheyenne
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at Hampton Inn in Cheyenne from Jan 27-30th. The staff was incredibly nice, helpful and accommodating when the weather turned so bad, I almost had to stay another night. They let me do a really late checkout and let me keep my stuff in the room even. I can't tell you how much of a relief I didn't have to worry about another nights stay if I needed it. Belem the desk manager was really helpful, as was John the night before!!! Thank you Thank you!!!

Shelly Osmera
Torrington, WY

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I travel for work and stay with Hampton hotels 3-4 times per week. This hotel is outdated and the rooms have an unfortunate odor of stale cigarettes. This hotel is always sold out and although I have stayed here a few times out of convenience with Hilton, I have been disappointed more than once. This is the second time I was unhappy with the room and they were unable and unwilling to help. Pick another hotel, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank travelwoman1000
Reviewed January 29, 2014

After a long drive from New Mexico and not feeling well I pulled into the Hampton. Everything from check-in to the hot shower to breakfast and then check-out was effortless. The front desk personal was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was the normal Hampton fare. The fruit was fresh and the coffee hot. I would and will stay again when I'm driving through.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2014

As always this hotel lives up to the Hampton Inn standards. Clean, friendly staff,& convenient to major hiway and amenities near by. Great Breakfast in the morning and can even be early to the usual 6 am opening of the doors to the eating area. Would stay here again and will on the return trip to frozen Minnesota.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2014

When traveling by myself or with my family, I always look for a Hampton Inn, I know Hampton Inn's will provide the most comfortable bed and consistent services of any hotel chain. It's always nice to know I'll be taken care of.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have stayed at several Hampton Inn's around the country and never had an issue. I will not be returning to the Cheyenne version, however. Room itself could have used a deep cleaning. Carpet was dingy. Bathroom was OK -- though comparably equipped with what you would see in a more budget motel. Pool was very cold -- we entered around 8:00 PM and the towels for the day were all gone. Got back to the room and wanted to clean up. We found out that the shower didn't work, and hardly any hot water was coming out of the bathtub facet. Contacted the front desk, who, in our opinion, didn't really seem to care about the issue. Were told that they would have to call in a repairman and had no idea when someone could fix it. We were told that there were no other rooms available to transfer to, and we could leave the hotel without being charged -- which we decided to do.

Fast forward to today -- contacted the hotel because the charge was showing up on my bank statement. Was told by the manager to give it another day and it should drop off (which I get), but if it doesn't, it was really my issue to fix with the bank. Tried to give the front desk manager some feedback on the professionalism of the individual who helped us that evening. I thought it was important for her to know that their employee didn't even apologize for the issue. It became obvious very quickly that the FD Manager could have cared less.

I had read some of the reviews stating that the service was rude prior to booking. Those reviews were in the minority and I didn't think we would have any issues. I was wrong.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel one night on our cross country trip from Nebraska to California. We arrived an hour before check-in, but they let us check in early with no problems. The hotel is very nice and clean. They were even throwing a Christmas party in the lobby that they invited us too. The staff were very friendly. Rooms supper clean, and breakfast was good. There is also an Outback Steak house just across the parking lot. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family