“Great Visit”

Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Moreno Valley, California
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The visit at this hotel is always a rewarding trip for business. Great hospitality, I mean GREAT! The staff is very accommodating and kind, and good place to stop in while you're traveling.
So many people try to get into this hotel, better make reservations early.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the train, would your best bet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Toby I, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with the Cheyenne Hampton Inn. It is music to our ears to hear the effort that our employees are taking the initiative to make you feel right at home. Guest satisfaction is our #1 priority. No one, absolutely no one, is more important than you. We hope to see you again on your next trip or visit in Cheyenne.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a simple hotel with a very friendly people staff. They have the classic Hampton breakfast, which always good and are very knowledgeable about the community. the rooms have always been clean and the hotel never loud. I travel to Cheyenne for business four or five times a year and always stay at the Hampton. I would make reservations if possible. Cheyenne is the capital and when political events are in town it will fill fast. Rates get a little out of hand price wise during these times. This is the only thing that makes me question paying to stay there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are superb- attentive, kind and accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. This isn't the Waldorf, but this isn't New York. The room was clean, but the furniture is a little outdated. The jacuzzi tub was spotless and wonderful.
If you're passing through and are looking for a place for a good night's sleep- this is it.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank LivesInHotels365
Littleton, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I rarely stay overnight in Cheyenne, but in March 2013 I had a meeting in the afternoon and one the next morning, so it paid to stay there instead of making two trips from Denver. The hotel room was fine, and I ate dinner at the nearby Outback Steakhouse. Unfortunately, I thought the breakfast was below par for what I expect from a Hampton, and the service staff seemed a little uncaring in the breakfast area. I'm grumpy when they are cleaning the OJ machine during breakfast hours. It's hard to give a Hampton a poor rating - so it gets a generous average for this stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Ankeny, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Hampton Inn always promises a delicious hot breakfast! We look for them on our overnight stays. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Definitely somewhere we would stay again. When we checked in they welcomed us with a smile and warm delicious cookies! What more could you ask after a long day of travel that took us far from home.

• Stayed March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toby I, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our guests are out number 1 priority here at the Cheyenne Hampton Inn. Our home is your home. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Cheyenne.

Warmest regards,
Toby Imus
Guest Services
Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I travel to Cheyenne on a regular basis and always stay at this Hampton Inn. Very consistent with other Hampton Inns. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had probably the fastest checkin ever at this location! The breakfast is the standard Hampton fare, but this location has the best cinnamon rolls that I haven't seen elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm not sure how you got that I stayed here, but pretty sure I've never been to Cheyenne. Would love to go someday. real hard to say something more about a place I've never been. I like Wy. Maybe you can give me a trip to here so I can review it. Just a thought. I need a free trip.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business