All reviews room was clean waffles stayed two nights we've stayed other hotels would stay here again continental breakfast road trip easy access pet cereal microwave west
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Broken Wi-Fi. Zero amenities accept your regular burnt toast breakfast. $100 for a 2 double bed room? Hahaha wow. Go ahead and drive through Cheyanne like we did, its a burned out hulk of a city. What the heck happened here? This hotel needs to charge want other hotels in the city charge. There are 3 boarded up hotels surronding this Super 8. Dont leave valuables in your car overnight. Cheyanne has a very high crime rate.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank O1097XPdavidm
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed one night and our room was very clean, the bed was excellent, and had a large bathroom for handicapped. Checking into the room was quick and easy. Breakfast was great, I had a waffle and orange juice to drink. Was a great hotel with great location. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Very clean room, comfortable bed, just too expensive for a night stay during Frontier Days. Carpet in hallway a bit dated and dirty, needs to be updated. But the room itself was very nice and comfortable

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights. The hotel was good, but the staff, especially Brian at the front desk, was great. It's a typical Super 8, nothing fancy, but not a dive. Room and the breakfast area were clean. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for our travels from Idaho back to Florida. I did not realize it was Frontier Days. I called on the phone and the woman at the desk reserved a roon because she said they would be gone before I got there. Check in was quick and easier. She looked up my rewards account, letting me know I had 2 and gave me info in how to combine them. The room was on the 3rd floor. The only complaint is that its difficult to get the dog out when on the 3rd floor, but other hotels do this as well. The room was small compared to other rooms we have been in, but it was clean. The AC is an older unit and does not automatically shut off. When the AC was off you could hear the trains outside the windows. Breakfast was as expected for a Super 8. I have been at others that offered a variety of cinnamon rolls and such, but we didnt leave hungry. This is an older hotel. No elevator and no swimming pools, but everyone was super friendly, even the woman at the desk at 4 am when I let my dog out. It was clean amd had a nice big pet area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family