All reviews room was clean waffles stayed two nights we've stayed other hotels would stay here again continental breakfast road trip easy access pet cereal microwave west
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Very clean room, comfortable bed, just too expensive for a night stay during Frontier Days. Carpet in hallway a bit dated and dirty, needs to be updated. But the room itself was very nice and comfortable

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights. The hotel was good, but the staff, especially Brian at the front desk, was great. It's a typical Super 8, nothing fancy, but not a dive. Room and the breakfast area were clean. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for our travels from Idaho back to Florida. I did not realize it was Frontier Days. I called on the phone and the woman at the desk reserved a roon because she said they would be gone before I got there. Check in was quick and easier. She looked up my rewards account, letting me know I had 2 and gave me info in how to combine them. The room was on the 3rd floor. The only complaint is that its difficult to get the dog out when on the 3rd floor, but other hotels do this as well. The room was small compared to other rooms we have been in, but it was clean. The AC is an older unit and does not automatically shut off. When the AC was off you could hear the trains outside the windows. Breakfast was as expected for a Super 8. I have been at others that offered a variety of cinnamon rolls and such, but we didnt leave hungry. This is an older hotel. No elevator and no swimming pools, but everyone was super friendly, even the woman at the desk at 4 am when I let my dog out. It was clean amd had a nice big pet area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a basic hotel, room was clean, the breakfast was decent. 3 floors no elevator...which might be a problem for the handicapped or elderly, there is no pool, but rooms do have air conditioning and refridgerators.Motel was not far from a nice downtown area. I would stay here again if I were in Cheyenne.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This is our sixth Super 8 on our tour of the middle of the United States and have obviously left the best until last. I thought we might be troubled by road and rail noise, but no. Good clean room, 2 double beds (very comfortable), microwave, fridge, safe and big TV. Good size bathroom with a hairdryer. Very friendly and helpful staff on arrival. Immediate thought was it was a bit isolated for food, but you can drive left down into town, or turn right and 5 minutes walk up the road there is a perfectly good diner. You will see it sign posted as Big D, at a petrol station. It looks like a truck stop, but had a lovely meal there. It opens at 5:30 a.m if you need an early start too.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends