“Modern, clean hotel and very friendly staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Cheyenne
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Modern, clean hotel and very friendly staff”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is situated near the local airport, however, the rooms are quiet and very new. I'm not sure if this hotel has been re-decorated recently. There are many shops and restaurants nearby, so no need to drive anywhere.
Car parking is free and many spaces available.
Very quick check-in. The room has a microwave oven, fridge, all the necessary amenities, and the most comfortable beds ever!
Breakfast is included in the room rate, and the area is wonderfully serviced by this lovely lady whom I didn't take the name, but was ever so friendly!
One thing that made this hotel special was that I observed the General Manager asking everyone at the breakfast room if everything was ok with their stay. That made me feel a valued guest. I think there are many Marriotts that should learn from this lady! She even helped me with directions to downtown when asked at the desk.
In a nutshell, a hotel I would definitely stay again, should I come back to Cheyenne. Thanks!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 322. I loved my room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Juan141171

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Whitehouse, Texas
Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you are visiting Cheyenne, Wy, I recommend this hotel. Even though it is near the airport, it is a very quiet place. It is also conveniently located near restaurants and a shopping mall. The front desk people were nice and welcoming. We appreciate their professionalism.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank aspenbc
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hotel was clean, rooms were nice, beds comfortable. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomadating! Free breakfast was great, lots of variety and clean area to eat. Only negative thing was the air conditioner, it was loud and a little annoying in the middle of the night when it would kick on.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Joined rewards program nothing promised is true and certainly no special treatment for members. Stayed in Cheyenne one night and was told that there would be room available for second night if our plans changed. At 8 this morning we were informed hotel booked. Fairfield and Marriott is off our list of places to stay as we travel across the west. We were told the front desk does not know ahead of time of reservations. If that is "true" the policy should be changed

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Gkerkin,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and for being a loyal rewards member. I want to apologize for the misunderstanding that occurred between us. When we spoke to you your first evening, we were already booked for the next day but we wanted you to check back in the morning in case there was an opening. Unfortunately, when you checked back in the morning we still did not have any openings. I'm so sorry for the frustration that this miscommunication caused. We hope you give us a chance to make things right and try the Fairfield Inn Cheyenne again next time you find yourself in the area.

Delinda J.
sanfrancisco,ca
Reviewed August 12, 2013

nice clean rooms and big rooms.

brand new hotel because of renovation.

Gym size is small but I barely saw anyone using it.!!

very good breakfast. Breakfast ladies (both of them) works very hard to provide everyone customized coffee or request.

I only regret that manager did not help me in late checkout and decrease my stay by one day even though I am platinum member. But she offered me half priced checkout early. I understand her situation. She is really nice employee for fairfield inn. I told them I am not going to stay again.. But I will stay.!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank kenpat123
Ogallala, NE
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Spent the weekend here with several friends. Very nice and clean, staff was very friendly. Excellent breakfast. Forgot a leather jacket in our room, front desk called before we were out of Cheyenne and were able to return and pick jacket up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank sra308
Sag Harbor, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Service was great, staff very friendly and outgoing. Pricey for Frontier Days, but that is to be expected. The have a great breakfast which is included with room and an afternoon buffet. Warm cookies by the front desk were a plus. Free computer and printer to use. To use washer and dryer only a dollar each per load and they give you detergent. It was also nice to have shuttle service to and from Frontier Park for only 3 dollars each way pp.

Rooms were clean and neat and free WiFi was a plus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple