“Newly Remodeled”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When I first walked in I noticed the "Please Excuse Our Mess" sign. I thought, oh great here we go. But the room I was given was nice. The beds were nice as well as the bathroom. The rooms were clean as well. I was on the second floor on the end by the airport, so from 6 pm until pm, C-130's were doing touch and go's. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Choose the end away from the runway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerCYSFI, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our newly renovated rooms. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel. We are now in the final stages of our renovations and should have our public spaces completed by March 2013. We value all of our guests feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope you give us a chance to make things right and try the Cheyenne Fairfield Inn again next time you find yourself in the area.

Delinda Johnson

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a great stay at the Fairfield Inn. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful which made it nice since we stayed 3 nights. Our room was clean and comfortable but I did take a peek at the rooms that are currently being renovating and the rooms will be even better in the near future. Breakfast selection was actually really good -- better than we expected. I did think the price was a little steep - even though I booked through an on-line discount .com - but we would definately stay there again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Staff was very friendly actually seemed happy to have us stay. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable.Nice pool and great selection in the free breakfast room! This hotel is right smack across from the mall,and many strip malls as well also many many restaurants were literally just a walk away! Will stay here again next time we are in Cheyenne.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for an overnight, and did not call ahead for a reservation. I paid more because of that, but I got a king size room and the bed was very comfortable. The pool was good, lots of chlorine, but that's better than none, I suppose. The continental breakfast was satisfactory. Overall, the best thing about this hotel is it's proximity to the mall in Cheyenne. Would stay here again but would definitely book in advance to save $$!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Letsg0somewhere
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This hotel was very nice, very clean. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The continental breakfast was great! Plus, it is situated close to everything! 5 minutes off of 25, right off of Dell Range - close to all shopping and lots of restaurants!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Although our room was quite a bit smaller and less fancy than the one pictured, we had no complaints about this well-managed property, an excellent example of a moderately-priced hotel. This property is [mid-July 2012] in the early stages of a major renovation, but I wouldn't let that discourage you from staying here. It seems to me that it would be easy to relax standards under those circumstances, but that definitely was not the case while we were there. The entire facility was sparkling clean; nothing looked tired or worn.

The level of customer service is exemplary. Front desk and breakfast room staff members seemed genuinely friendly and eager to help. We got a call shortly after checking in to our room to ask if everything was ok and if they could do anything for us; we actually had one small request and they scrambled to fulfill it right away. [And smiled.] In the morning there was a new welcome letter from the manager inquiring about our experience and urging us to contact the front desk or manager with any requests. The general manager, Delinda Johnson, went table by table and greeted guests in the breakfast room. This was amazing. And as we were leaving after check-out, the front desk employee asked if there was anything else she could do for us, including offering bottled water for our trip. My husband and I have done a good bit of traveling, including stays in hotels that cost twice and three times what this one did, and we have never experienced that. Congratulations, Delinda, on hiring good people and setting high standards!

The location is very convenient, too, by the way - don't be uneasy about the "close to airport" location - there was absolutely no problem with noise. It's across the street from a mall, a few steps from a Walgreen's [for those items you inevitably forgot to pack], a few steps from an Applebee's restaurant and a short drive to others. (All chain restaurants, unfortunately, but convenient nonetheless.)

You're close to Frontier Park and the drive downtown is quick and pleasant, as is access to the interstates.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff at the Fairfield Inn/Cheyenne for a delightful stay on Monday, July 16th, 2012. The entire experience couldn't have been better...from a friendly, yet courteous and professional front desk staff to a squeaky clean and very comfortable room on the 2nd floor-my stay could not have been a better one.

I'd like to thank the manager on duty that afternoon for the upgrade to a "suite" from a standard room...it was just another pleasant surprise and made my stay at the establishment just that much nicer....thank you for everyhing and I will definately be staying with you when working in Cheyenne in the future...GREAT JOB!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business