“Dinner with Friends.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had a nice time, sat out doors, the weather was good,. Service good, food good. You need reservation's and restaurant only open Thursday, Friday and Sat. night.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Unexpected in a western town, this a superb dining experience. Familiar with low country cuisine or not, you will enjoy this food, atmosphere and friendly staff. Don't miss it!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always perfect. Service is awesome. Great wine. Great food art. Great atmosphere! Dameione and Troy are a class act!

1  Thank GRETCHRDH
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We decided to treat our friend to dinner here while visiting Cheyenne. I had read such wonderful reviews and since she is a native of Cheyenne and had never heard of this restaurant, I was excited about finding it. I received an email confirmation about 2 months before our visit. We arrived at the restaurant approximately 10 minutes prior to our reservations. I gave the hostess our name and she couldn't initially find it on the seating chart. As I was trying to find my confirmation email because I thought maybe I was confused on the date of the reservation, she was vey short with me and said "doesn't matter if you have a confirmation or not. If we have no table for you, we have no table." This attitude surprised our entire party. We were not making a fuss because I thought we had our dates confused. She finally found our table but I was so uncomfortable afterwards that I truly can't remember too much about the meal except that we did not enjoy ourselves. I remember the chef coming by our table and he was exceptionally welcoming and friendly. If I ever travel to Cheyenne again, I might give it another try just because of him.

1  Thank Luv2TravelWW
Reviewed January 27, 2014

In the land of steak and tacos, it is the great pleasure to find a gem of a place that pays attention to the aesthetics of fine dining. Morris House Bistro is such a place. The food is the star in your dining experience here, and the mood congenial and welcoming. This endeavor into fine dining in Cheyenne is much appreciated and treasured. Where else can you find "gator ribs" and risotto-like grits or gumbo that spicy and nice in Cheyenne. We like that the chefs at Morris House give the dining experience verve and adventure.