“I can only comment on the service!”

Restway Travel Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cheyenne
Restway Travel Park
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I want to be clear that I did not stay here. I had reservations for July 29th and 30th during Cheyenne's Frontier Days. When my RV broke down I had to cancel my reservations but I was beyond my cut off date of June 30th to receive a full refund. I was told that if they sold my full hook-up site I would be refunded less a service fee. It was Frontier Days, everything in town was sold out and I could not even book a hotel. When I called the Travel Park they said they had sold out of the full hook-ups and had dry camping available only. I have since called three times and no one will call me back. No one answers the phone nor do they return my call. I met my parents for dinner in Cheyenne on August 8th and stopped by the park to inquire about my refund. I was told that the lady who does that would not be available until the evening and that I would receive a call from their office. I was told that they were still "catching up" from Frontier Days. I waited a week, called and left another message and am still waiting today, August 20th. I am commenting on their service only. I will say that the park is small, mostly gravel, the sites are narrow and it looks basically run down and in need of some TLC. Do to the poor service from the office and the chance that you may need assisstance, I would not recommend this RV park to anyone. I have decided that the $77.00 I paid for my site is a lost cause. It is sad and disappointing that they felt the need to sell my site twice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank nevadavic

Reviewed July 25, 2010

The most appreciated service, after a long hard day on the road, was the person who helped us back our rig into a space. This person stood beside the driver and told him exactly when to turn the wheels to line the rig up properly. He had two spotters who made sue that nothing was going to be backed into. He even had the driver pull back out and back in again to make sue there was adequate room on the door side of the rig.

Another great feature is that you can acess the Internet with no fuss and a very strong signal.

The location is great for Frontier Days and there is a bus service from the park to Frontyeir Days Park.

One drawback to the location is that many of the rigs are parked so close together that the awnings almost touch the nex rig. There is little privacy. Another problem is the shower rooms are old and in poor condition. They are very small of the size of the park.. Also, the dump station is in a poor location and the gravel roads are bumpy. There were several loose dogs belonging to other campers. The designated pet area is the shoulder of the road at the front of the park. Ameniotioes, such as they are ar antiquated by todfay's standards.

Like I said, gret potential. Too bad they don't modernize and upgrade to at least a minimal KOA park.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple