“Best burgers around”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 8, 2015

Visiting my brother in Cheyenne. He took us here for a burger. Excellent burgers and delicious fries. Great place with an extensive menu of good old American food.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Stopped in for lunch on a weekday afternoon. Not too busy when we arrived, although it did fill up quickly once we were seated. I ordered the Philly Steak sandwich which was tasty but quite average. No one asked if we wanted refills or even came back to our table during our entire stay. Would like to try one of their plate options sometime in the future. Will give them another try!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

So we had high expectations for this place based on the reviews. I get that it's probably more expensive because of the unlimited fry thing but it wasn't really worth it. The young girls that worked there acted like they had no idea what was going on. When I ordered I asked for pickles and mayo that's all. I got lettuce and tomato not what I asked for. So when she finished bringing the food I asked for mayo and pickles and she acted like she had never been asked to get someone anything before. They just stood in the kitchen door way when they weren't doing anything. From the other reviews I read they get you refills and all that but we got our own. Until I'm assuming the manager came out and started doing her rounds. She checked on us refilled the boys glasses and chatted with us. She was very friendly and made us say OK I guess its not too bad. We might give it another chance while were in town but I can't say for sure.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Nice, clean, friendly place with good burgers. I'm not a fan of ordering at the counter but they made it painless. Certainly didn't leave hungry.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Food always prepared to order. Gluten free options -- even on the pizza selections! Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere.