“Great Service!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We wanted a laid back place to have dinner after traveling all day. My husband was hungry for a burger so we stopped in here. Really good food and the service is awesome! We had a few workers stop and refill our drinks, bring more fries, etc... It wasn't so much that it got annoying but just enough where you knew they wanted you to enjoy your time there.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a unique place, they had plenty on the menu but tried out their bacon cheese burger. Ordered a few pitchers of Budweiser and enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My son was excited to dine here as he remembered it being featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Inn's and Dives. Let me tell you, it is not a dive, nor has it been featured on that show, but it should be! The menu features a wide variety of burgers that are prepared exactly how hamburgers should be cooked - juicy and delicious. One son had the classic cheeseburger. My husband had the avocado burger. I had the ahi tuna burger - a surprising delight. The other son had the taco salad. "Bottomless fries" are available and they are very fresh. The staff are friendly and attentive (and like college football). You order your food and then sit down. The staff brings it to you.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently visited Cheyenne and 2 Doors Down was the restaurant recommended to us. We were not disappointed with our meals. I had the southwest chicken salad, I can't say it was the best I ever ate, but it was the perfect amount of food for lunch. One member of our party had a Philly cheesesteak which was excellent. Someone else had the chicken tacos, also very good. Kids had Mac n' cheese, soup and burger, they cleaned their plates. The staff was very friendly and attentive. When in Cheyenne give 2 Doors Down a try.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Despite other reviews of overdone burgers I did not find that to be the case. Quick service and the avocado bacon burger was super tasty. Staff was very friendly and helpful, bordering on being too helpful! Would go again.