“Great burger selection and service”
Review of 2 Doors Down

2 Doors Down
Ranked #2 of 216 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My son was excited to dine here as he remembered it being featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Inn's and Dives. Let me tell you, it is not a dive, nor has it been featured on that show, but it should be! The menu features a wide variety of burgers that are prepared exactly how hamburgers should be cooked - juicy and delicious. One son had the classic cheeseburger. My husband had the avocado burger. I had the ahi tuna burger - a surprising delight. The other son had the taco salad. "Bottomless fries" are available and they are very fresh. The staff are friendly and attentive (and like college football). You order your food and then sit down. The staff brings it to you.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently visited Cheyenne and 2 Doors Down was the restaurant recommended to us. We were not disappointed with our meals. I had the southwest chicken salad, I can't say it was the best I ever ate, but it was the perfect amount of food for lunch. One member of our party had a Philly cheesesteak which was excellent. Someone else had the chicken tacos, also very good. Kids had Mac n' cheese, soup and burger, they cleaned their plates. The staff was very friendly and attentive. When in Cheyenne give 2 Doors Down a try.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Despite other reviews of overdone burgers I did not find that to be the case. Quick service and the avocado bacon burger was super tasty. Staff was very friendly and helpful, bordering on being too helpful! Would go again.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Decided something low key and easy was how I wanted to dine, and that is what I got its an unobtrusive place; when I entered I saw the sign that said please order before you sit down, so I went to the counter and was met by a very delightful young man who gave me the walk through of their menu and offered a couple of his favorites. I ordered got my drink and sat down, having fun looking at the decorations waiting for my food. When I got my burger I was not disappointed the food was excellent and the fries were fresh, and when I ran low the staff asked if I would like more, in fact I had at least four staff members attend to me. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Expensive and NOT worth the money. Soggy cheap buns, unevenly cooked burgers, and not a very helpful staff. I have given this place 3 changes and they managed to get worse 3 times in a row. Don't waste your money!

2  Thank why440