“Great burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Despite other reviews of overdone burgers I did not find that to be the case. Quick service and the avocado bacon burger was super tasty. Staff was very friendly and helpful, bordering on being too helpful! Would go again.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Decided something low key and easy was how I wanted to dine, and that is what I got its an unobtrusive place; when I entered I saw the sign that said please order before you sit down, so I went to the counter and was met by a very delightful young man who gave me the walk through of their menu and offered a couple of his favorites. I ordered got my drink and sat down, having fun looking at the decorations waiting for my food. When I got my burger I was not disappointed the food was excellent and the fries were fresh, and when I ran low the staff asked if I would like more, in fact I had at least four staff members attend to me. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Expensive and NOT worth the money. Soggy cheap buns, unevenly cooked burgers, and not a very helpful staff. I have given this place 3 changes and they managed to get worse 3 times in a row. Don't waste your money!

2  Thank why440
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The burgers, salads, and Italian bocce balls are the best. Service is fast and servers are friendly. They also serve "never-ending fries" which are fresh, not frozen and delicious! The burgers are juicy and they do serve other things too, so everyone will find something on the menu to make them happy.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The burgers at 2 doors down are exceptional. I have never had one I didn't love. The service is always fast and I've never had to wait for a drink refill. Nice atmosphere and nice people.