“Rubbish service”
Review of Hathaway's

Hathaway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hathaway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Slow service, poor quality food. Didn't like anything about dinner and thank God for Doris at breakfast

2  Thank Jill H

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The public areas of the hotel look very nice and the rooms are reasonably comfortable but our stay was totally spoilt by incredibly poor service in the restaurant for dinner. It took 45 minutes for our drinks order to arrive and then it was wrong, it was still wrong after the second attempt so my husband ended up going to the bar himself. Our food took an hour to arrive and was very poor fare. My husband's burger was lower quality than you'd find in McDonald's and the chicken on my Caesar salad was colder than stone cold and overcooked rendering it unpleasant to eat. The rolls we were offered were stale! We complained and were told they were short handed that evening. We were with a tour and found out later that the tour manager had actually rang ahead a couple of days before our arrival to warn them that up to 44 extra diners would be coming in, so there was absolutely no excuse. We were given 20℅ off our meal and did what we've never done in America before we withheld the gratuity that they had the cheek to add to our bill. Breakfast wouldn't have been much better if it hadn't have been for Doris. Glad to say we probably won't ever visit again.

1  Thank Jill H
Scott F, General Manager at Hathaway's, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to Little America. I'm sorry for the poor service you received in our restaurant and bar - this certainly isn't the experience we plan for our guests to have. Clearly we didn't staff well enough, and were not ready for your group as we should have been. Please know that we will read your comments to all of our management team, and use this to help us improve. I appreciate that you took the time to comment so that we know the details of what happened.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss this further, or if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

Best regards,

Scott

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

It took 15 minutes standing at the door before I was seated. Once seated, my waitress came to the table soon enough but forgot to bring my glass of wine until I requested it. I ordered a side salad with my dinner and it was never delivered. I had zero follow-up from the waitress during my meal. The dining room is large and beautiful. This could be an amazing dining experience in a town that is very lacking in good quisine. The staff at Hathaway's is missing a lot.

1  Thank WyoBam
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hathaway's is tucked back into the west side of Little America hotel, so just the drive alone up through their property is well worth it, with all the tree's & landscaping.
The restaurant is very appealing also.
The dinner was average I ordered the Chicken Piccati. but received the Chicken Mediterranean Pasta which I decided to eat and it was bland.
Two others in the group wanted Hot tea, the water in the pot was lukewarm & only enough for one person.
Another in our group wanted prime rib, asked for an end-cut as to have it medium-well, but it was served as medium rare, so had to send it back.
Service was very slow & they were not at all busy.
Our waitress was not very informed on what was on the menu, when questions were asked.
I had recommended this place to my party of four, but can not see going to Hathaway's for a group outing...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had the lunch buffet one day. Nothing really great about it. Salads were very limited. Food had little flavor. The only plus was the price as it included the drink. Tried dinner another night. Menu seemed limited but decided on the chicken fried steak. It was not fresh but frozen and the gravy was the worst I have ever had.

1  Thank techies

Been to Hathaway's? Share your experiences!