“Terrible service in a great setting.”
Review of Hathaway's

Hathaway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hathaway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 190 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Terrible service in a great setting.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

It took 15 minutes standing at the door before I was seated. Once seated, my waitress came to the table soon enough but forgot to bring my glass of wine until I requested it. I ordered a side salad with my dinner and it was never delivered. I had zero follow-up from the waitress during my meal. The dining room is large and beautiful. This could be an amazing dining experience in a town that is very lacking in good quisine. The staff at Hathaway's is missing a lot.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank WyoBam

Cheyenne
“Blaim it on the little things....”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hathaway's is tucked back into the west side of Little America hotel, so just the drive alone up through their property is well worth it, with all the tree's & landscaping.
The restaurant is very appealing also.
The dinner was average I ordered the Chicken Piccati. but received the Chicken Mediterranean Pasta which I decided to eat and it was bland.
Two others in the group wanted Hot tea, the water in the pot was lukewarm & only enough for one person.
Another in our group wanted prime rib, asked for an end-cut as to have it medium-well, but it was served as medium rare, so had to send it back.
Service was very slow & they were not at all busy.
Our waitress was not very informed on what was on the menu, when questions were asked.
I had recommended this place to my party of four, but can not see going to Hathaway's for a group outing...

• Visited May 2013
Roy, Utah
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had the lunch buffet one day. Nothing really great about it. Salads were very limited. Food had little flavor. The only plus was the price as it included the drink. Tried dinner another night. Menu seemed limited but decided on the chicken fried steak. It was not fresh but frozen and the gravy was the worst I have ever had.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank techies
Grove, Oklahoma
“Fine dining in Cheyenne”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent service, above average food, elegant surroundings. Convenient to I-25 and I-80. They have an awesome Sunday buffet there

Visited March 2013
Cheyenne, WY
“Premier it is Not”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Lunch buffet today was italian. By the time I finished my salad, the lasagna was gone and no employee manning the pizza counter. Spaghetti was boring and my coworkers said the lasagna was so-so.
Hathaways at Little America used to be a great place to dine but has changed in the last few years. I don't eat there by choice. I eat there because I work with a guy that loves buffets, (good food or bad).
Hathaways still has a nice atmosphere and service was very good this time.
If you dine here, I'd stick to the menu which was changed a few years ago to accomodate our recession. The buffet is merely satisfactory, not befitting of a restaurant that touts itself as being "Premier".

• Visited January 2013

Been to Hathaway's? Share your experiences!