Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Cheyenne
BestWestern.com
$111
$101
$169
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)
$105
$127
$135
$118
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastthe check in processtrain tracksplace to stayeasy accessoutback steakhousethe breakfast areabedsmotelnoisedryersinkrepair
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Came to hotel 9/26/12 and male receptionist was very rude and drunk. He didn't want to give us a room after we ask about pricing and ABV member discount ( saying that discount cannot be applied on suite?), he stated if we ask any questions he will call police!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ikocer
Elizabeth K, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

We try to please everyone but sometimes it is almost impossible.
The guest in question wanted us to discount one of our Family Suites I tried nicely to explain that we do not give Discounts on our Family Suites and then explain why, this did not go over well with them. We offered them a double Queen bed room for the rate they wanted to pay, this to did not go over good.
Over and over the guest demanded that we discount one of our Suites after the 4th time explaining to them why we do not give discounts they became very angry. We had several people in our lobby waiting to check in and this guest just would not take no for answer. The people then began to create a disturbance in our Lobby. I ask them to leave but they refused so I in turn told them if they did not I would be forced to call the Police and have them removed.
They finally left but said many things to us as threats and how we would be hearing from them and as everyone can see we did right here on trip advisor.
The comment about being drunk is way out of line I do not even drink so for anyone who reads this it was written out of revenge and anger from a person who we just could not please. We have great friendly staff who is willing to go the extra mile with everyone. Please come by we will be glad to show you a very nice clean newly renovated room at a decent rate plus you can enjoy our free wifi, free Con. Breakfast and indoor heated salt water pool and hot tub which will be open Nov. 12 2012.
Thanks so much
Elizabeth GM

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The motel is next to an abandoned gas station which looks terrible, but inside the motel are new carpet and clean rooms. The price was very good, which means small towels and small rooms, and no free bottles of shampoo. Polite employees, and a free breakfast

Room Tip: Next to the highway and a railroad, but noise was not a problem for us
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

While the room was very cheerful and clean, it was not very comfortable. The room was too small for the furniture (very large table and king size bed). The bed was 1 1/2 feet adjacent to the closet (not enough room to roll a suitcase to the closet). Barely enough room to walk through to get into bed (originally a smaller bed headed up to the opposite wall was probably in the room). The room contained two office chairs (no comfortable reading chair or luggage rack to set my suitcase on). When I asked for a luggage rack, I was told to put my suitcase on the second office chair. When I mentioned that there was not room to roll a suitcase to the closet, I was told that most people didn't fine that a problem. There was only one bedside table on one side of the bed and no hair dryer in the bathroom. Upon falling to sleep, I was waken by a fire alarm. The breakfast was minimal. The service was poor and not very friendly. Personally I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was the second lowest priced hotel in the area. But even on a weekday it was $80 for two beds. The stay itself was fine, the desk staff were not overly welcoming but did ok. Breakfast was nothing special, but at least was included.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Rooms are nice, very clean. Staff were very friendly. I was pleasently surprised to get this quality for the low price.I would stay here again if ever in the area. Would certainly recomend this place to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your response and thanks for staying with us.
We have the greatest maids and staff words just cannot explain how greatful we are to have them.
They keep the rooms tidy and clean and well stocked just for you so when you arrive it becomes a home like setting. This is our goal for anyone who stays with us, so come on by and look at one of our rooms you will be pleased.
Thanks