This hotel is brand new, but it has virtually no amenities. The rooms are small, there is no fridge, iron, or hair dryer. You cannot control the temperature in the room, the thermostat control does nothing. I stayed there in mid-November when the night time temperature was already down in the low teens. My room was about 50' when I checked in. I like it cool, but not that cold. I ended up sleeping in my clothes. Breakfast is a joke. There are only three small tables, all filled in the morning. Food consisted of cold coffee, cereal, and some stale bread. For $100 I expected better than this. The only positive is the location. Only a few blocks from Capital boulevard. Great for a quick trip in town. Not much in to walking distance though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer brand new well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy our free long distance calls and wireless internet. We also serve a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. We also offer a business center, fitness room, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cheyenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Cheyenne Hotel Cheyenne
- Microtel Inn And Suites Cheyenne