“What a pleasant surprise!”

Candlewood Suites Cheyenne
Ranked #19 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Kearney, Nebraska
“What a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is the best place we have found to stay in Cheyenne. First, the two ladies working the front desk were so friendly and helpful, what a nice start to our stay. Then we were amazed to open our room door and see a full-size refrigerator and freezer! That was really helpful. The kitchenette was very nice, although we didn't use it. If there was train noise nearby, we didn't hear it. Oh, and the free washers and dryers were so nice to use. We'll be back!

There is coffee but no continental breakfast in the morning. Our room rate was $104.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room on the "away" side from the train tracks.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Loperfan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Somerset, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were only spending 1 night here but the facilities offered in the room were first class - price was very reasonable too.

No free breakfast but plenty of eateries nearby if you didn't want to cater for yourself. The kitchenette had everything you needed but we had no food at the time!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank GillyB57
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here on way home after a long day's drive. Girl at front desk was amazingly friendly and got us checked in quickly. They have a great collection of DVDs that you can borrow (including kids titles.). Room was spotless, spacious, and definitely ideal for either a family or a road warrior (large fridge with ice maker, microwave with popcorn, kitchen sink, dishwasher, stove, stocked cabinets.)
Comfy beds and linens...quality throughout.

The only thing that was missing was a continental breakfast, but other than that, perfect!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Wyndmere, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Cant say enough about the service and the hotel. The rooms are great and clean, the laundry room was awesome. Great staff, location and would recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

The front desk staff were friendly. The room was clean and nice. I enjoyed the use of a small work out room and the free laundry room. Oh and the bed was soft and cozy. I have read other reviews of this hotel and noticed the complaint of train noise. I could barely hear the train, but what I found most annoying was that I was kept up all night from the noise of people walking upstairs. The first night I thought I just had heavy walkers directly above me but when it happened again the second night I had to investigate. I thought I was an unlucky soul that got stuck under the linen room or something and that it was the employees working away. Nope, I found out it was just the hallway and I could hear my footsteps as I walked. It's a shame because I would love the place if it weren't for the noise.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank mudrunr
Beverley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

This was our first experience of Candlewood Suites, but I will be looking for them in the future.
The room was very spacious with full refrigerator, cooking hob and microwave, ideal for the longer stay. Well situated just off I25, We used this as the last stop of our tour of Wyoming and Colorado, it was just 90 mins to Denver International. Cheyenne was an interesting town with plenty of history. I know I mentioned the cooking hob but about a 100 yards away was an Outback. Cooking hob v Outback, tough decision ! NOT. Great Hotel,

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scarsea
Viking, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

This place was awesome, it was roomy, clean, and the front desk pleasant. It was right beside the Out Back steak house, which was a bonus., and right off the interstate, so very handy.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple