Little America Hotel & Resort
$90
$123
ComfortInn
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)
$105
$130
$116
Quality Inn(Cheyenne)
$101
All reviewsmain buildinghole golf coursegift shopconference centeron site restaurantprime riboutdoor poolrooms are largebit datedbeautiful roomguest roomsfridge and microwavefirst floorgas stationa great place to staycomfortable bedstruck stop
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I arrived late and the staff was extremely accommodating. If keys are a problem, this is not the place for you as they have electronic keys, not cards, for your room. Quite spendy if you lose it.

Room Tip: Last minute booking. The property is huge and was almost empty when I was there.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2011

While the main building and restaurant are very nice and well appointed, the room we had was very dated. Heat was very inefficient and difficult to regulate. Bathroom, particularly the shower very dated. They really need to invest some money and update the rooms to match the main building and sevice.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Nice room and comfortable beds. Surprisingly nice property for the price paid. If you arrive in winter, be careful of the steps to the second floor units as they can be slippery. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2011

The whole complex looks like something from the 1960's. And while clean, it kind of feels that way. I thought the check-in was akward, in that there was no signs I saw directing you to check in or front desk. Eventually I saw what looked like a check-in counter and got lucky.

The rooms still have keys versus card swipes, and I had to shoulder my door to get it to. open. While the room is spacious, the A/C is very noisy. Thus, I'm going to crank it up real cold before turning in, and then turn down the fan, hoping its quieter.

If my meeting wasn't here tomorrow, I'd probably have passed by and looked for something else.

Overall, I've been in a lot better places for not that much more, if any.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I stayed in this hotel as part of a tour around the National Parks of America I would say that this was my favourite hotel of the trip. The room I was given was light and roomy with a huge double bed and a pleasant view from the little verandah outside but it was the tranquility of the place that appealed most. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank NJP1
TheGrandAmerica, Employee at Little America Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review about your resent stay at our property.

It is our continuing goal to provide memorable experiences and the best guest service possible. We deeply value our guest’s comments, questions, and concerns and use them to provide a better overall experience.

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and look forward to your return to Little America Cheyenne soon.

Warmest Regards,