$90
$132
$139
$125
SpringHill Suites
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
$164
$149
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Cheyenne)
$118
Days Inn by Wyndham Cheyenne(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
$134
$118
Orbitz.com
$149
$139
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanolder hotelstayed one nightwill stay there againclose to downtownroad triplong driveconvenience
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We stayed with you 7 days. One of the elevators was out of service the entire time and staff told me it had been out of service for at least 30 days. The luggage cart we used had underinflated wheels which made it very difficult to push and when you tried to turn it wanted to tip over. Our first two room keys did not work in our door. The next two only worked once. We asked repeatedly over the next 5 days to move but instead were issued key after key, 11 in total before Becky, a very nice person, moved us. The you lady bartender in the bar and the housekeeping staff were perhaps the only redeeming features of the hotel and the reason I am not giving you and even lower score. The internet service was spotty at best. The floor lamps in both rooms we stayed in did not work. I asked to speak with a manager and I was told the manager would call me. I am still awaiting that call which never came. The girl in the restaurant could give us very little information and had no ideas what beers were offered. She said she normally worked breakfast so she didn't know much about the dinner hour. All in all, a very lousy stay and one at a hotel I would rather never stay at again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
JenWalker17, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear mre4magic,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not good and that there were several points you made including keys not working, knowledge of staff, speed of manager calling, and issues with fixtures in your room that all did not meet your expectations. I can assure you your feedback is noted and will be discussed with all areas of our staff to ensure a better experience should you stay with us in the future. I do hope that your room was clean, quiet and comfortable. We hope you will consider staying again to allow us to reinstate your value in us. Again I am so sorry.

Yours in Hospitality,

Jennifer Walker

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Old, dirty, smelly the are the best descriptive words I can come up with. Room keys did not work and had to change them out, twice. Hallways are dark and dingy. One elevator broken. No microwave or refrigerator. Old, beat up furniture. Itty bitty coffeemaker impossible to fill with water it was so small. Old water leaks visible on ceiling and carpet. Should have moved on

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are striving hard for excellence in cleanliness and guest satisfaction. On the other hand, we apologize that you were not pleased with your stay due to the condition and cleanliness of the hotel including your guest room, facilities, your key card and the availability of the amenities at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like you to have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management for further improvements. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

as I have stated this hotel is in major need of renovations. The hallways and pool area should come immediately. When I walked in It was very hard to continue to my floor. I wanted to just turn around. Once I got in my room, I decided it wasn't that bad. However, your experience should begin at the door. The elevators were disgusting. the flooring needs to be cleaned and updated, the outsides are in desperate need of paint and rust removal and the pool needs to be scrubbed as the film on the tiled wall Is concerning. The smell in and near the restaurant of old socks is not appetizing. there is definitely water issues in this hotel, potential mold. You can confirm this with the ceiling tiles throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
JenWalker17, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear JamieJ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay in Cheyenne, WY. I am so terribly sorry that you were disgusted with your stay and that you felt the whole hotel needs a renovation. I am so sorry that you found the common areas run down and the elevators in need of renovation inside. I can't express how sorry I am that you were so unhappy. I can assure you we are working on changes as quickly as we possibly can and we hope that you will give us another try in the future after we have had some changes. We appreciate you.

Yours in Hospitality,

Jennifer Walker

Reviewed August 9, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed August 7, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
JenWalker17, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017