All reviewsreal chinacookie hourroom was cleanfront deskhotel bookingtravel centermake your own wafflesaverage stayaaa discountthe breakfast areanext morningnice propertynice place to stayfirst floorsilverwaremotelfreeway
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel was okay. My room was clean, however, the hallway had a terrible odor. The lady who was in the breakfast area in the AM was very annoying. When I wake up I want to get my coffee and food and not be bothered. She was helpful though. Given the choice, I would chose to stay at another property.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, great staff. The breakfast actually used real china and silverware. Most hotels use plastic and Styrofoam, it was a welcome change. Able to get a 2pm late checkout. Huge room very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed at several Comfort Inn's along our drive from Boise back home to Colorado Springs, and this was average. it's an older hotel. we were afraid we'd hear the traffic noise but we didn't.

the staff was really nice and they had hot water available for most of the afternoon/evening. it was really cold and windy so we needed some hot tea.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The rooms were quiet clean and very comfortable. The staff was the best ever. I would definitely recommend this hotel and so would others I have talked too. Coffee microwave and fridge ad well as hot breakfast and evening cookies. Great job!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Heard water running thru pipes on all sides. Don't plan to sleep late! The walls are so thin, I could hear multiple TVs blaring until after 1 AM. Front desk no help. Very little sleep. Breakfast was OK but no real variety.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor away from stairwells.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family