“A great stop-over hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“A great stop-over hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed in this hotel on our way back from a nine-day hike in Yellowstone. We were just stoked for hot showers and soft beds- well provided for here. The cookies in the lobby at night were a nice touch. Breakfast was so-so but adequate for our needs. The front desk staff was very patient and happy to help us, even though we probably smelled less than desirable on our way in. It's a bit pricey and a little cramped in the double queen rooms...but we did stay during a season where it's harder to get a room anywhere in the city.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Schofield, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were traveling across the country with a dog and cat, so we needed a pet friendly hotel. We walked into our room to the sounds of the toilet running - loudly. When I called the front desk, they weren't super friendly, or even sure if maintenance was still here or could even fix it, but offered to give us another pet-friendly room. Unfortunately, the only other available pet-friendly room had one queen size bed (we had requested two queen beds), but we took it as there would be NO sleeping with the loud, running toilet. Bed wasn't very comfortable and you could hear the neighbors and hallways. They did have a nice continental breakfast offering, so that helped make up for it. If traveling through again, I would pick a different pet-friendly hotel, especially considering it wasn't that cheap.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great place to stay, allowed my dog to stay with me. Across the street from a truck stop and sleep was no problem we were on the front side facing the truck stop and it was still quite hwe had a very restful night. Had a nice variety of food to choose from on their breakfast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Countrylady1913
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Sounds like a plane is taking off when you go to the bathroom. Thin walls, can hear the neighbours. No safe in the room, nothing great about this hotel. Our room wass across the guest laundry room and a 'employees only' room, both quite noisy too during the day.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Evb007
Copperas Cove, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed here one night, on a 14 day motorcycle ride. The staff was outstanding from check in to check out! Had a good selection of food to choose from for breakfast. Our room was great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RainMan8833
Aliso Viejo, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I don't know what I expected going into this, but it pretty much met my expectations. The room was quiet, despite being across from a truck stop...and I was on the side facing the trucks. The breakfast was good though limited, I did enjoy the make-your-own waffles. If you don't like it, there's a Denny's right across the street. Front desk people were nice.

I was staying here for a family reunion, and our keycards kept failing and needing to be reset, which was a big pain, especially as I was not located anywhere near the front desk. The keycard system is odd and outdated. The other real bummer was that there was no hair conditioner offered. Not even conditioning shampoo. I had to venture into town to get some so my hair wouldn't be zapped in the dry Wyoming air. The pillows weren't comfortable for me, but that's a matter of taste and they certainly give you enough of them.

I guess the bottom line is that it was "fine". Would I stay there again? Probably wouldn't rule it out, but I wouldn't be jumping at the chance.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank AyeElle
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

My company transferred me to Cheyenne and I am going to be stationed here for a while. Needless to say, having a "Home away from Home" is extremely important to me. The staff at this Hotel is incredible! They have gone out of their way to help make my extended stay as comfortable and convenient as they can. The hotel is being spruced up as I write this and the overall effort is evident from management, to housekeeping, to maintenance, to the breakfast staff. They are spectacular and are making my UNenjoyable time away from home as ENjoyable as possible. I would and will stay here anytime I come back through Cheyenne after my work time is over.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business