All reviewsreal chinacookie hourroom was cleanfront deskhotel bookingtravel centermake your own wafflesaverage stayaaa discountthe breakfast areanext morningnice propertynice place to stayfirst floorsilverwaremotelfreeway
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were traveling across the country with a dog and cat, so we needed a pet friendly hotel. We walked into our room to the sounds of the toilet running - loudly. When I called the front desk, they weren't super friendly, or even sure if maintenance was still here or could even fix it, but offered to give us another pet-friendly room. Unfortunately, the only other available pet-friendly room had one queen size bed (we had requested two queen beds), but we took it as there would be NO sleeping with the loud, running toilet. Bed wasn't very comfortable and you could hear the neighbors and hallways. They did have a nice continental breakfast offering, so that helped make up for it. If traveling through again, I would pick a different pet-friendly hotel, especially considering it wasn't that cheap.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great place to stay, allowed my dog to stay with me. Across the street from a truck stop and sleep was no problem we were on the front side facing the truck stop and it was still quite hwe had a very restful night. Had a nice variety of food to choose from on their breakfast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Countrylady1913
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Sounds like a plane is taking off when you go to the bathroom. Thin walls, can hear the neighbours. No safe in the room, nothing great about this hotel. Our room wass across the guest laundry room and a 'employees only' room, both quite noisy too during the day.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Evb007
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed here one night, on a 14 day motorcycle ride. The staff was outstanding from check in to check out! Had a good selection of food to choose from for breakfast. Our room was great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RainMan8833
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I don't know what I expected going into this, but it pretty much met my expectations. The room was quiet, despite being across from a truck stop...and I was on the side facing the trucks. The breakfast was good though limited, I did enjoy the make-your-own waffles. If you don't like it, there's a Denny's right across the street. Front desk people were nice.

I was staying here for a family reunion, and our keycards kept failing and needing to be reset, which was a big pain, especially as I was not located anywhere near the front desk. The keycard system is odd and outdated. The other real bummer was that there was no hair conditioner offered. Not even conditioning shampoo. I had to venture into town to get some so my hair wouldn't be zapped in the dry Wyoming air. The pillows weren't comfortable for me, but that's a matter of taste and they certainly give you enough of them.

I guess the bottom line is that it was "fine". Would I stay there again? Probably wouldn't rule it out, but I wouldn't be jumping at the chance.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo