“double charge”

Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Cheyenne
washington
“double charge”
Reviewed June 11, 2003

I stayed at Quality Inns on 6-13-02 paid on with my credit card. On 02/13/03 someone employed at Quality Inns used my credit card for another charge. GO PAST CHEYENNE AND NEVER STAY AT A QUALITY INNS as they have thieves working for them or is it common policy to do this. How many other times have they done this??? Beware

4 Thank relaxing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2003

We made a reservation on the Quality Inn because of past experiences with the brand and the proximity to the reason we travelled to Cheyenne. We checked in the night of the 6th to a front desk clerk that was not only rude but didn't check us in all the way through before she was helping other people that had just walked in. The next day we left the hotel at 7:00 am and didn't come back until 8:30 pm just to find out that our room hadn't been cleaned. I called the front desk to ask what was going on and in a very rude manner the front desk person told me that there was nothing she can do, that she could only leave a note for the General Manager (Barb Moore) and that I had to come down if I needed any towels. I went down to the front desk and as I was waiting I noticed the lady in front of me complaining about the fact that the room the front desk assigned to her a couple of minutes before hadn't been cleaned either. By this time the front desk clerk was once again very rude and would not respond to me. After telling me that the General Manager wasn't available, she proceeded to called her and asked her to come over because I was asking her who the management company and owner was. The manager told me that they were short on Housekeeping staff and that they had a full house. She also justified the problem by saying that she was new. She offered to take $10 off our rate and that was she couldn;t do anythging else. When I asked her who the management company and owner was, she told me that she didn't know because she was new. I went back to the room to try to make the bed and take out the trash from dinner when I realized there was a big brown stain on the back of the pillowcase with a couple of short black hairs scattered on it. It seemed as if they had just turn the pillow around. When I talked to the General Manager once again, he (the other general manager, his name was Steve) said that he would reduce $30 dollars but never offered to change the sheets or do anything else. The next morning when wes to check us out because they couldn't figure out how to do the discount on the system. Steve had to called Barb Moore, apparently his wife, and after a screaming match over the phone he couldn;t do anything and ended up making a note to our bill saying that we were only going to be charged $142 instead of $172. We paid roughly $85 a night for terrible service and facilities that were dirty and in poor shape. We were not the only people complaining when we checked out. There are other hotels in town with a better flag, better service and facilities and most of all more competitive rates. Don't bother staying in this hotel.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Cheyenne hotels