Old Corral Hotel(Centennial)(Great Value!)
$91
Mountain View Historic Hotel(Centennial)(Great Value!)
$119
$87
$99
$156
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 21, 2007

Stayed in one of the large cabins for $220 a night. We booked for 2 nights but checked out after one. I talked my sister and her family to join me in hiking up in the Snowies during our trip out west. I even bribed them to join me by picking up the tab for two nights. I looked for the best place I could find in the area and was looking forward to our stay in the rustic cabin in the mountains.

I was embarassed by my selection from the moment we entered the front door. The cabin was just plain dirty. My sister had to clean the bathroom before she could use it. When they went to bed they discovered mouse turds between the sheets. By this time, the office was closed and there was nothing to do about it. I got into bed without even checking the sheets cause I was afraid what I might find. The cabin was a duplex; with paper thin walls. We heard every conversation our neighbors had as well as all the extraneous noises that people make. Next morning, I went to make coffee, coffee pot had not been cleaned out and discovered more mouse turds mixed in with utensils in kitchen draw. My brother-in-law, who has asthma, had problems breathing due to al the dust. He started cleaning the place to make it more livable for us. At this point, I decided I didn't care if I got my money back or not, we were checking out of here. We cut our stay in Wyo short and it put a damper on our trip.

The one positive thing is that they didn't charge us for the second night.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2007

A wondrful experience!! Cabin was clean and roomy. The food at the restaraunt was wonderful, especially after a long day of exploring. All of the staff made you feel like you were at home.
We arrived with 3 kids and a dog; the kids and the dog were able to play at the creek and after dinner start a camp fire right next to the cabin.
It is located in the national forest so there are critters. It could be a bit overwhelming for someone who is not use to the greautdoors.
We will definetly return!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank campfam
Reviewed September 16, 2007

For a $220 a night, there shouldn't be mouse droppings in the silverware drawer. We had an infant with us, and the place was disgustingly dirty. Though advertised to sleep 8, there were only four chairs at the dining table, and only enough silverware, cups and plates for four. We had seven adults and an infant.

The oven didn't work, and we'd planned a family birthday dinner party and needed the "full kitchen". The oven wouldn't heat to over 150 degrees. The handyman tried to tell me the oven wouldn't fully heat because we were using some of the burners on the stovetop. As if!

The one saving grace: the cooks in the lodge restaurant were very helpful, and allowed us to bring our baking to the kitchen, which we did. Instead of spending the evening with my family, I spent a large share of it in the lodge kitchen monitoring my daughter's birthday meal.

A very, very disappointing experience. Way overpriced; way too much deferred maintenance; a misleading website. The place is much more rundown and crummy than it's made to look online. Don't waste your money. Don't waste your precious family time.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank F650Rider
Reviewed July 25, 2007

This "rustic" lodge is located in a beautiful area. But there are no curtins or blinds so the morning sun comes right on in. They do not provide enough towels so you have to share. The light on the porch was out and even after we comlained, they never changed it so beware in the dark and carry a flashlight. There are no closets or hangers so don't plan to hang up any clothes. The kitchen has a microwave but the plates and cups are all camping metal type so you can' use them in the microwave. Of couse no TV, telephone or internet. The heater didn't work either. Not the best value I think for $220 per night.

Stayed: July 2007