“Good Food & Service”

Fire Rock Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #2 of 167 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stopped twice for lunch on a recent trip and enjoyed it very much. We had an assortment of sandwiches and burgers and all of the food was good - especially the burgers. Service was great and the restaurant itself was very pleasant - the lounge area we sat in was set-up like a sports bar with several large flat screens. Would definitely visit again.

Visited January 2014

Gillette
“WOW is all I can say!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

My boyfriend took me to dinner here (his 3rd time, my first) for dinner tonight and I couldn't be more impressed! We sat at the bar and had the BEST server, Acacia who made the experience amazing. We were welcomed with a smile and wink and promptly given our drinks and offered menus along with the daily special option for dinner. The manager walked by, shook our hands and thanked us for stopping in. The meal was unforgettable and I can't wait to come back to Casper again just to visit this restaurant!!!

Visited January 2014
Casper, Wyoming
“Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

We recently tried FireRock again after a long hiatus from the restaurant. We arrived at approximately 6:30 on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was not crowded and we were seated immediately. We were there to celebrate my birthday but wanted something very low key. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. I'm surprised that a restaurant of this quality has their wait staff write their names on the table. Perhaps a move for a lesser restaurant but not one of what I would think the clientele of Fire Rock would look for. Not impressed with that. I can read a name tag, I can remember your name, I don't need a crayon print of your name.
I ordered scallops with no wine sauce, no butter please. They were served with a wine sauce anyway and they were on the smaller side for scallops. My husband ordered lamb chops and they were very small and rather fatty.
We had mentioned to the waitress that we were on a low carb diet, thus the request for no sauce for the scallops and no bread, no pasta, etc. This being a quiet time in the restaurant I assumed that she would remember our order correctly. After a somewhat disappointing meal, the waitress then asked if we would like dessert. We will probably not return again.

• Visited January 2014
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Dinner with Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Fire Rock is the best steakhouse in Casper. The atmosphere is romantic, warm and the hostesses are always welcoming you with a smile. The menu selection has a wide variety of selections. The Ribeye is so good! I would recommend the Fire Rock to everybody visiting Casper.

• Visited December 2013
Casper
“Excellent place to eat and a favorite every week.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great place to eat. Food is great and service is better. They do have a happy hour that is not great but not bad.

• Visited December 2013