“Great Dinner Experience”

Fire Rock Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Great Dinner Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Awesome wait staff!! I had the Chicken Fried Steak. Food was awesome too!! The atmosphere and food are the driving factor that make this place a great place to dine with friends or business personnel.

• Visited November 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

A local recommended this newly opened restaurant to us. It was the best dining experience we had on our trip. Service was excellent, they even brought us a complimentary appetizer since it was our first visit. All five of us were more than pleased with our food ranging from steak to seafood. One gal commented that it was the best Mahi Mahi she had ever eaten. The deserts were exceptional as well and very generous portion size.

• Visited November 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing Dinner”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I just got back from dinner and am ready for a nap. Although the parking lot was full, they were able to seat us immediately. We sat in the back corner booth. Our waiter, Will, was friendly and walked my through the menu since I had not dined here before. He pointed out that the wood grill food was their specialty. We ordered some local brews and the hot shrimp as an appetizer. The shrimp was amazing and complemented the local brews.

I had the salad with beef. I debated getting the special which was pan seared fish, but I wanted something from the grill. I would have loved to see a special from the grill.

The salad was fresh, delicious, and the beef was cooked to perfection.

I spent about 26 dollars on dinner. It was worth every penny.

I would go back there the next time I am in Casper.

The decor looked very Wyoming. Rock, wood, and cowboy art.

Another thing that I liked about the dining experience is that, although the restaurant was full, it was not too noisy. I can't stand a noisy restaurant.

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Terrible Seafood”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This place may be awesome with the steaks but don't go near the seafood. Unfortunately it is simply terrible.

Only thing average are the scallops. Don't even go near the Crab stuffed red snapper. Most disgusting seafood dish I have ever tried.

Dallas,
“Try the marshmellow dip with your sweet potatoe fries!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Born in Texas, I loved, loved, loved this place: from the friendly waitress (also from Texas) to the fabulous food to the quality decor, very impressed.

Visited October 2013