“Everything is pretty good”

Fire Rock Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Everything is pretty good”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The atmosphere is nice, good food, although the service lacked a little on our last visit. I think for the prices you pay, the service should be excellent. We will return, as it is one of the few very nice restaurants in Casper, but the service should be in line with the overall impression of being a more upscale establishment.

Visited December 2012

Evansville, Wyoming
“Iffy”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Never know one time it,s great next time you wished you would have stayed home fixed your own meal. Last time my meal was cold, very disappointting.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank llucke
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“The Best in the West”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Fire Rock is great place for casual and fine dining. The menu selection is from delicious appetizers to the mouth watering steaks. Or, if you're in the mood for a burger, they have burgers cooked to order with the best steak fries. The staff and management is over the top and you will be well taken care of. I highly recommend the Fire Rock for a great dining experience.

• Visited December 2012
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Steak Oscar is to die for!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I absolutely love to eat here. The last time I had the Filet Oscar which is a beef tenderloin, topped with crabmeat, fresh steamed asparagus and drizzled with homemade bearnaise. The crab was real crab, the steak was fork tender and the sauce topped it all off. The rest of the meal was delicious and complimented each other. I have yet to have poor service from anybody there.
The romance or privacy factor is diminished by the tables and chairs being jammed to closely together.

• Visited May 2012
Glenrock
“Not as Good as Everyone Says”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I think people in Casper & the surrounding areas have become satisfied with mediocre food & that is sad to me. We were told by a lot of people that this place is great. I beg to differ. We had dinner here last night for a very special occasion. It was average at best. Bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer was luke warm with extremely wilted lettuce in the center of the plate. The french onion soup was also just luke warm with the cheese barely melted. They serve eggs on their house salad. Not a normal thing on salads & not mentioned on the menue. Something my husband can't eat. We had to send it back for a new salad. My husband's cajun rib eye was cooked the way he ordered it, but again it & the mac & cheese were just luke warm. My filet was cooked perfectly but wasn't hot but my twice baked potato was actually hot. The PB & J dessert was delicious but way too big. No idea who could eat a dessert that big after a huge meal. Overall a disappointing experience & I doubt we will ever eat there again.

• Visited December 2012