“Quality Stay At The Courtyard”
Review of Courtyard Casper

Courtyard Casper
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Springfield, Ohio
“Quality Stay At The Courtyard”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We stayed at this hotel on our way West and were pleased with it. I used my reward points for the room so I do not know the normal cost. They had one girl working the desk and she did it well, wearing many hats. The room was good-sized and the AC did not blow on us directly. The shower was new and very nice. The room was clean. Breakfast is a slight challenge as it appears that it is a buffet or nothing. Fortunately for me, a very nice attendant allowed me to take a couple of small baked items gratis. Coffee is gratis in the lobby, also. There is plenty of parking close to the front door. Check out was also a breeze, with a zero balance coming out of the printer.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Albany, New York
Reviewed June 23, 2010

This hotel appeared to be almost new. Very clean and close to places to eat. We skipped the overpriced breakfast, as you can see and walk to McDonalds less than a block away.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Omaha
Reviewed February 5, 2010

Great hotel....very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Only problem was that I missed on the website that breakfast was "reasonably priced." It is located out in the lobby area - where most complimentary buffets are located....so we were surprised when she said she would bring us our bill. But - it was well worth the money....guess the cash register should have given me a clue....I just assumed the charged breakfast was for non-residents. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed January 16, 2010

We have stayed at this property on two occasions. Both times the rooms were large, clean, quiet and comfortable. It is easy to get to off of the Interstate and access to fuel, and shopping is quick and easy.

Restaurants are available nearby (avoid IHOP in Casper) as well as a mall, discount stores, Sam's Club, just about anything you'd want. An excellent dining experience is to be had at the Fire Rock, ask for directions at the desk. A short drive and well worth the small effort you'll put out to get there.

The check-in process each time I've stayed here as been a bit disappointing. The first time the desk was simply under staffed and the poor lady was over whelmed. I do have to say that she was going as fast as she could and maintained her composure and smile through it all. The second time the desk was unattended and a sign stated they were away for a short time. Ten minutes later the attendant came walking by discussing a date with her co-worker and told me she'd be with me shortly. They stood in the breakfast area talking for another five minutes before I was checked into my room.

Over all, this is a very nice property and I won't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bassnote1
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2009

New, clean, modern, good amenities, friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My wife and I needed to travel to Casper Wyoming recently and found the hotel to be visually appealing, near the highway and overall a good value. The hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The room had a microwave and a small refridgerator in it. The pool area was very clean along with the rest of the hotel. The Hotel was located near many great restaurants and stores. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Montana
Reviewed November 1, 2008

I was very disappointed with my stay as I was expecting it to be so much nicer. I did not realize you had to pay to eat breakfast and I didn't even understand how it worked and no one came and explained it to me I had to ask another guest. The place wasn't very clean, lots of dust and the elevators were disgusting!!! The house keepers weren't very friendly and almost all of them were on the phone!!! The place seemed very unorganized. I will never stay at this courtyard again. I have stayed at other courtyards and never have I been this disgusted.

• Liked — nohing
  • Disliked — small pool and horrible service
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank hello123bye