WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 22 things to do in Casper
Casper, WY
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Do you like art? For Casper, go ahead and come.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

For Wyoming, the art is okay. They have activities for kids to do in the summer too. I'm not sure about any other season though. The activities are more geared to little kids though. The staff is very friendly toward everyone. The prices can be a bit steep, but if you visit the gift shop prepare for your wallet to feel light.

1 Thank h2o_mermaid

Nevada
“Very Nice. Their Discovery Center was fun for the kids.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2009

Nice museum, very clean and quiet. I enjoyed the current exhibit, while my toddlers and my husband played in the "Discovery Center". Check out there website to get more details. Really fun and neat place.

delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Casper 's Little Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

My wife and I toured the Nicolaysen Art Mus. in August, '07 and were delighted with our visit. Not only does it exhibit fine examples of western art but has a wide range of contemporary art . Well worth a visit and it's free!

3 Thank edhatch

Been to Nicolaysen Art Museum? Share your experiences!