“Great atmosphere and "tradtional" diner look”
Review of Johnny J's Diner

Johnny J's Diner
Ranked #6 of 174 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Very different than anything else in Casper. Clean fun and great diner food. Definitely worth at least one visit.

There are newer reviews for Johnny J's Diner

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love the menu. The apple walnut salad, the chicken sandwich, burgers & the BLT.. Never had a bad meal. Also, if you get there early enough & you are lucky to get a carmel roll...WHOA. The best.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have gone here since I was a kid. I used to love it, but that may have been because I liked the idea of it more than the food. It has a sort of fifties diner feel. I haven't had any food here that I enjoyed in years but for some reason we keep coming back. The service is incredibly slow, and you are likely to be forgotten altogether here. The milkshakes and desserts are yummy, but who can mess up sugar. If you want good food there are a lot of other places to go, but if you want a fun place to take kids, this will do.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place was a favorite of my kids while in Casper. The service was great and the milkshakes are awesome. Food was good both time we stopped in.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good place to eat but no alcohol. Usually very busy on weekends when you may have to wait. Priced right.

Been to Johnny J's Diner? Share your experiences!