“Food is good.”

Cuisines: Diner
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Food is good.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good place to eat but no alcohol. Usually very busy on weekends when you may have to wait. Priced right.

Visited September 2012

Cincinnati
“Just Like Growing up in the 50's and 60's”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

What a trip down memory lane. This place looks just liked the Diners I remember when I was young. The Pink Formica on the Table tops was the same my wife had in her kitchen when she was growing up. Oh...and the food...better than I remember. We had their chicken noodle soup which must have been homemade with fat, fresh tasting noodles and big chunks of chicken. We also had Burgers which were OK. The waitress was friendly (she called us "Hon") and was amazingly efficient. Then the best was saved for the end when she asked us if we had eaten there before and when we said no then she said she'd buy us ice cream sundaes. We laughed at the joke but minutes later she was back with hot fudge sundaes...What a fun Lunch

• Visited September 2012
casper
“Great 50's Style Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We love dining at Johnny J's. The food has always been excellent, service is good and prices are reasonable. They also offer a senior menu and a membership program for seniors who visit regularly. It shows they value their customers and want them to have a great experience and return again!

Visited September 2012
Ohio
“It was OK”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a really nice waitress but the food was just OK. Had pie and it was not the best at all. Loved the music and the atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
Palm Springs, California
“A diner, you say”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

In my mind, diner's are fun happy places with quick efficient service. Not so here, I had to wait 20 mins for water or a server, my food when it eventually came was cold. The waitress then disappeared and I had to hunt her down to get my check, it then took three different people to take my $. On my way home I actually sent the manager an email (first time I have ever done that). But my meatloaf, when hot, was actually very good.

Been to Johnny J's Diner? Share your experiences!