“Better than Taco Bell!”

La Cocina
Ranked #16 of 180 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yes, I meant it is better than Taco Bell, but only because Taco Bell doesn't sell beer; even non-Mexican beer. No Mexican beer on tap, cold salsa, cold chips, cold bean dip and cold water and no soap in the restrooms turned me away from this place without even waiting for my food. Sad experience for me in Casper today.
Now, to be honest, my server would not look me in the eye, and I got creepy from the start, so I guess I am biased .... but .... I had the money, he was "offering" service, and if I got creepy, then so be it!!!
I guess I can't honestly say La Cocina is better than Taco Bell, because I didn't bother to eat anywhere in Casper after this poor experience. Cheyenne was 125 miles down the road, so I just waited.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Servers are always fun. The new locaiton is cleaner and a little jazzed up from the old location. Meals are always wonderful and I love their salsa and in house made chips.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

90% of the time I eat mexican, I get a fajita burrito. The burrito here was above average. The decor is nothing fancy but clean and casual which suits my taste. The waiter apologized for the wait in getting our food and offered us free drinks. It wasn't even that slow and we recieved our food in a very acceptable time frame.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I love love this place. I have been going here since I was little and have yet to be disappointed. Love their chips and salsa.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their food is always fresh and hot and the flavor of their salsa with the chips is GREAT! I am a huge fan of their Tacos and also their Chimis and Enchiladas. Fajitas are awesome as well! The best unique Mexican food in Casper.

1  Thank Randy B

Been to La Cocina? Share your experiences!