“Enjoyed their new locaiton”
Review of La Cocina

La Cocina
Ranked #20 of 173 Restaurants in Casper
Cuisines: Mexican
Casper, Wyoming
“Enjoyed their new locaiton”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Servers are always fun. The new locaiton is cleaner and a little jazzed up from the old location. Meals are always wonderful and I love their salsa and in house made chips.

Visited December 2012

Central Point, Oregon, United States
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

90% of the time I eat mexican, I get a fajita burrito. The burrito here was above average. The decor is nothing fancy but clean and casual which suits my taste. The waiter apologized for the wait in getting our food and offered us free drinks. It wasn't even that slow and we recieved our food in a very acceptable time frame.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican in Casper!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I love love this place. I have been going here since I was little and have yet to be disappointed. Love their chips and salsa.

Casper
“This place is always very and deservedly so!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their food is always fresh and hot and the flavor of their salsa with the chips is GREAT! I am a huge fan of their Tacos and also their Chimis and Enchiladas. Fajitas are awesome as well! The best unique Mexican food in Casper.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Randy B
Casper, Wyoming
“Always enjoy La Cocina”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great service, great food. Fajitas are always a winner. They now offer smaller portion orders, which is great.

Visited June 2012