“Too much Salt!!!”

Good for: Families with children
Casper, Wyoming
“Too much Salt!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We are locals and have not eaten at this establishment for awhile but wanted to share our experiences ----they have 'regulars' and seem to cater to those patrons.....we have had difficulty getting a table on several occasions...and when we have been able to sit down and order a meal, we have found their food to be universally and immensely much too salty! We have previously taken visiting friends (from other states) to Bosco's and several have complained about the overly-salted food... The other major complaint is the seating: The chairs are uncomfortable, being smallish, hard seats. We would love to brag about our local, independent Italian eatery, but don't feel that Bosco's deserves such praise. I am sure they can do better......and ask them to please get new chairs!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank cslckl

Houston, TX
“OK Food, Slow Service”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Veal MArsala did not have enough capers. Mushrooms appeared canned. Others at the table enjoyed their Chicken Parm and meatballs. We were the 2nd table, but it took 1.75 hours to order and get our meal.
The waitrres was sorry.

• Visited September 2013
Castle Rock, Colorado
“average at best”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was visiting on a Friday night in August, and was prepared for a tasty Italian meal in this small, family owned restaurant, but I left disappointed. The chicken parmesan was bland and did not have much flavor, plus the price was high.

• Visited August 2013
Glenrock, Wyoming
“Best fettuccini alfredo around!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent food in a small restaurant. The food is absolutely spectacular. We have eaten here for years and continue to be impressed. Susan Bosco, thev owner and chef will even chat with you from the kitchen while she cooks your dinner.

• Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida
“We felt like Italian after a long days drive.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Karlie was our sweet waitress. She was very attentive and quick to let me know her favorite to order! I did just that-- order her fav! Cheese tortolini's w/ rosa sauce!! Delicious!!!! No parm needed! The pasta was cooked perfectly and the sauce melted in my mouth! Portions were large for me but appropriate for a large appetite! Salad was included but at Karlie's suggestion , the baby bay shrimp were excellent!
No guilt trip for me in my order-- delicious stop in Casper!!! Will be back :). Thank you Karlie and Chefie!

• Visited August 2012