“Spot On, Every Time!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I try to get something different every time we frequent Bosco's! I have yet to order something I have not enjoyed. The salads are even amazing, with small salad shrimp! The quality of service is only to be rivaled by the quality of food!! Now that I think of it, I'm free for dinner tonight!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

While this place was a little pricey on the dinner menu, it is so worth it. The food is great, the service was fast and friendly. Nice little hole in the wall. Love it!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everything here is home-made and very tasty. I had spaghetti and meatballs, but there is a wide variety from which to choose on the menu.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We are NOT impressed. We heard great things, but were morte than disappointed with the food and the prices were very high for the dinner menu. Try Boticelli's instead..so much better!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Looking forward to going there again. Service top notch, food is wonderful. My son always treats me to a nice evening here when he comes through Casper. Very enjoyable